Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zootopia: Crime Files is a Hidden Object game based on the Disney film Zootopia. It was developed by Hibernum Créations for Disney Interactive, and first released on August 17, 2016. It is currently available for Windows (PC and mobile), iOS, and Android.
"An un-fur-gettable hidden object adventure!
Partner up with ZPD officers Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde and unleash your crime solving skills in this wildly fun puzzle game! Sniff out crime scenes, discover clues, and analyze evidence to restore paw and order to Zootopia!
JOIN FUR-MILIAR FACES
- Work with Officer Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, and call for backup from ZPD’s finest including Clawhauser, Grizzoli, Rhinowitz, and Chief Bogo.
INVESTIGATE CRIME SCENES
- Use your animal instincts to hop around Zootopia and discover hidden objects.
- Visit the laboratory where Hurriet the sloth will… help… you… analyze… your……… evidence.
ACTIVATE SPECIAL ABILITIES
- Unleash boosters like the Sloth Slowdown, the Tiger Tracker, and the Cheetah’s Charge to help you tail and outfox suspects, and crack cases!
UNLOCK ZOOTOPIA LOCATIONS
- Discover iconic Zootopia places like Savanna Central Station, Jumbeaux’s Café, the Plaza, Lemming Bros. Bank, Little Rodentia—and more!"
- If you look closely to the scene Limo Seats, at the top right corner you can see a cafe called "Lucky Cat Cafe", which is a reference to Big Hero 6.
- Zootopia Crime Files Official Site
- Android version at Google Play Store
- iOS version at Apple App Store
- Windows version at Microsoft Store