Zephyr is a young boy with a strong ressemblance to his father but has green eyes like his mother, and wears a yellow tunic.
Zephyr first appears in Quasimodo's room to which he and Quasimodo play Touril and then his parents come in and tell him to slow it down to which he rightfully obeys his parents. They then look at the bell La Fidele.
- Zephyr's name means "West wind", a possible reference to his strong friendship with Quasimodo, as well as the boy's energetic behavior. It is also the name of a Greek wind god, likely a reference to how his father is named for a sun god.
- Haley Joel Osment was 9 years old when he recorded the voice, but he was 14 when The Hunchback of Notre Dame II was released five years later.
- In the trailer for The Hunchback of Notre Dame II, Haley Joel Osment is credited as his second ever appearance in a Disney film. This was false, as he had already been acting for a few years before 2002. His first major movie role was in Forest Gump (1994), and between the creation and release of The Hunchback of Notre Dame II, he achieved official stardom for his roles in Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1997), The Sixth Sense (1999), Pay It Forward (2000) and A.I. Artificial: Intelligence (2001). However, the description may mean that this is his first-ever involvement in an animated film, since he recorded his lines when he was 9 years old.
- Zephyr is one of two boys to be the sons of Disney Heroines, the other being Danny Darling from Return to Neverland. All other Disney Heroines have daughters. If animal heronies are included he is one of nine (named) boys, considering Duchess has two sons and also Lady has one. And of course Perdita has several, but only three boys with confirmed names.
- Zephyr's name is also the alias of the Lincoln MKZ.
- Zephyr bears a strong resemblance to his father. He has inherited his father's hair color and and skin tone, but he has his mother's eyes.