| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Disney or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Yesss is a major character in Disney's upcoming 2018 animated feature film, Ralph Breaks the Internet. She is an entrepreneur that serves as the head algorithm of BuzzzTube, a video sharing website.
Yesss is a living algorithm for the media website BuzzzTube. Described as a "digital trendsetter", Yesss is always up to date on the latest trends; she holds the unique ability to constantly shift the look of her hair and clothing to coincide with whatever's popular on the web. When Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz enter the world of the Internet to find a piece capable of saving the arcade game, Sugar Rush, Yesss offers her assistance.
- Yesss' website, BuzzzTube, is a portmanteau of the real-life websites Buzzfeed and YouTube.
- Yesss' clothes are made of fiber optics.
- Yesss was head of story Josie Trinidad's favorite new character to work with in the film.
- ↑ "31 Things We Learned About Ralph Breaks The Internet From A Trip To Disney Animation". GameSpot (September 20, 2018).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Wreck-It Ralph sequel will unite the Disney princesses — and Star Wars!". EW (July 14, 2017).
- ↑ "hufflepuffs-deserve-love-too: Who was your favorite character to work with?". (October 9, 2018).