Mickey’s Lunar New Year feast is placed in jeopardy after a mysterious creature steals the main course.
The episode begins with someone on china marching, Pluto started to look for a food on trash, but he is hungry then he opens his tummy (the spier and the spiderweb was seen in his tummy) he started smelling the china food. Pluto's tongue started slapping Pluto in his face and become a hand to point to the right. Mickey is started to make his chinna party for the friends, but Pluto's eyes was a chinna food and he is happy and his tongue goes out, causing him to put his tongue in his mouth. Pluto is going to table to hide under instead of over and Mickey started bringing his food to the table and he whistle. Mickey puts a Oion on Pluto's ears, causing him to eat it and Mickey was shocked. Then Mickey put it the meat on the table, but Pluto started eating it again. Pluto stole the fish from Mickey and he was shocked again. Pluto started stealing whatever what the food is, and Mickey was shocked more. Pluto started eating a noodle from Mickey, but he was shock one again. He puts the food down on the table and secretly look at the lunar and he is happy and shocked to look at the food. Minnie knocks the door and Mickey hears it whoever it is, but Pluto's eyes was shown on the dark place. Mickey started open the door for his friends( which is Minnie, Donald, Clarabelle, Goofy, Horace, Daisy, and Scrooge). Minnie gave Mickey a bastek and they were shocked and he dropped it. Everyone started screaming (Except Mickey and Clarabella) causing Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Horace, Scrooge to run
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Scrooge McDuck
- Clarabelle Cow
- Horace Horsecollar
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (cameo)
- Raja (cameo)
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Bill Farmer - Pluto, Goofy
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- John Kassir - Scrooge McDuck (screams; uncredited)
- Kara Wang
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- This episode celebrates Chinese New Year and the year of the Dog in the Chinese Zodiac.
- Furthermore, the animals taking part in the opening parade (rooster, dog, pig, monkey, rabbit, rat, tiger, snake, and ox) are representatives of the Chinese Zodiac.
- Coincidentally, 2018 (due to being aligned with the Earth element) is considered the year of the Yellow Dog, fitting Pluto's description.
- When Mickey goes to place his food on the table, he whistles "Steamboat Bill".