"Year of the Dog" is the seventy-second episode and the fourteenth episode in season 4 of Mickey Mouse. It premiered on February 10, 2018.
Mickey’s Lunar New Year feast is placed in jeopardy after a mysterious creature steals the main course.
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Scrooge McDuck
- Clarabelle Cow
- Horace Horsecollar
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (cameo)
- Raja (cameo)
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Bill Farmer - Pluto, Goofy
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- John Kassir - Scrooge McDuck (screams; uncredited)
- Kara Wang
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- This episode celebrates Chinese New Year and the year of the Dog in the Chinese Zodiac.
- Furthermore, the animals taking part in the opening parade (rooster, dog, pig, monkey, rabbit, rat, tiger, snake, and ox) are representatives of the Chinese Zodiac.
- Coincidentally, 2018 (due to being aligned with the Earth element) is considered the year of the Yellow Dog, fitting Pluto's description.
- When Mickey goes to place his food on the table, he whistles "Steamboat Bill".
Place in the World
- Shanghai, China