Mertle gets a pet "dog", names her "Gigi" and enters her in a dog show in Honolulu, while Lilo enters Stitch in the same dog show in hopes of beating Mertle and winning her friendship. However, Stitch has to control his anarchic instincts if he wants to win. Meanwhile, Jumba and Pleakley go sightseeing around the city and run into Gantu.
- Moral: If you want to make a friend, you have to be a friend.
- This is the only episode not named after its featured experiment.
- Gigi is one of the very few known experiments named by someone other than Lilo.
- She is also one of the very few known experiments to be rehabilitated by someone other than Lilo and Stitch.
- It is revealed that when Stitch drinks coffee, he gains a massive amount of uncontrollable energy.
- Nani finally questions Lilo about her wanting to be friends with Mertle and her posse, though Lilo claims she wants human friends and that they are the only human kids she knows.
- Pleakley revealed that he was given 28 credit cards, despite not even being a citizen, which he spent on the trip, lodging and souvenirs.
- The judges easily fell for Lilo's lie about Stitch being the last of a made-up dog breed that doesn't even exist in the universe, which shows how gullible the humans are.
- This is one of three episodes where Stitch is treated like an actual dog, the other two being "Phantasmo" and "Bad Stitch".
- Gigi never spoke in Lilo & Stitch: The Series. However, during the climax of Leroy & Stitch, it is revealed that she can speak English very well and says to Clip, "Nice one, cousin." She then says to Mertle, "Look out!" and pushes her out of the way of a Leroy's plasma blast.