- Tiny the T-Rex from Meet the Robinsons (Appearing as a Generic video game Dinosaur in Game Central Station, heavily playing the role of Sauron from Primal Rage, and also appearing in the fictional game Fatal Assault found in the arcade)
- Vladimir from Tangled
- Maximus from Tangled
- Mickey Mouse on a Double U Dee's (WD's) billboard located behind Litwak's Arcade and Family Fun Center.
- One of the game portals in Game Central Station reads "TRON" (Means that game celebrated the 30th anniversary.)
- Bolt on a "lost dog" flyer in Pac-Man.
- Cockroach Hal from WALL-E
- Lefty from Meet the Robinsons
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Aurora from Sleeping Beauty appear in a scene walking around Chun-Li in a scene at the arcade. (It's said that they're Princess Daisy and Peach/Rosalina from Super Mario Bros., although their designs aren't similar, making them probably more a cameo of some Disney Princesses.)
- A Star Wars Arcade game can be seen in the wide view of Litwak's Arcade.
- Darth Vader breathing can be heard while Ralph is using a wafer as a snorkel as he evades the doughnut cops by hiding underneath the surface of a chocolate lake.
- Bowser (King Koopa) from Super Mario Bros.
- A Super Mushroom from Super Mario Bros.
- Ducks from Duck Hunt (as obstacles in Fix-it Felix Jr.)
- An NES controller as the vault to Sugar Rush's CPU room.
- Mario (Mentioned by Felix in the 30th Anniversary party.)
(Note: Luigi, one of the two protagonists of Super Mario Bros. were intended to have appeared in the film. However, the producers could not find a place to work them into the story that felt right for their significance.)
- Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog
- Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Picture on a wall in Tapper's Bar)
- Amy Rose from Sonic the Hedgehog CD (on the arcade cabinet of Sonic the Fighters alongside some other Sonic characters; her younger self from Sonic CD is used)
- Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (on the arcade cabinet of Sonic the Fighters and when Vanellope tell Ralph to "bust it open, Knuckles" (debatable)
- Bean the Dynamite from Sonic the Fighters (on the arcade cabinet of Sonic the Fighters)
- Bark the Polar Bear from Sonic the Fighters (on the arcade cabinet of Sonic the Fighters)
- Fang the Sniper from Sonic & Tails 2/Sonic Triple Trouble (on the arcade cabinet of Sonic the Fighters)
- Neff from Altered Beast
- Cyril the Zombie from House of the Dead
- Saw-Hand Cyborg from Cyborg Justice
- Hornet from Daytona USA (on the arcade cabinet of Finish Line)
- Ken Masters from Street Fighter
- Ryu from Street Fighter
- M. Bison (Vega) from Street Fighter II
- Zangief from Street Fighter II
- Chun-Li from Street Fighter II
- Cammy White from Super Street Fighter II
- Blanka from Street Fighter II (Appeared briefly during the closing credits.)
- Beholder from Eye of the Beholder
(Note: Dr. Wily from Mega Man was originally set to make an appearance in the Bad-Anon villains support group, as shown in an early render image. However, he was cut in the final version of the film and replaced with Smoke.)
- Kano from Mortal Kombat (aka "Cyborg")
- Paperboy from Paperboy
- Bartender from Root Beer Tapper
- Cowboys from Root Beer Tapper
- Smoke from Mortal Kombat, although some have suggested he may simply be a generic ninja representative of the ninja enemies commonly found in action games
- Satan from Satan's Hollow, (referred to as "Saitine")
- Clyde from Pac-Man
- Pac-Man from Pac-Man (depicted here as resembling his in-game sprite rather than his official Namco artwork)
- Inky Ghost Monster from Pac-Man
- Blinky Ghost Monster from Pac-Man
- Pinky Ghost Monster from Pac-Man
- Taizo from Dig Dug
- A Pooka from Dig Dug
- A Fygar from Dig Dug
- Ms. Pac-Man from Ms. Pac-Man (appears on a restroom sign when Ralph is exiting the labyrinth.)
- Pino from Toy Pop (appears holding hands with Acha in Game Central Station)
- Acha from Toy Pop (appears holding hands with Pino in Game Central Station)
- Frogger from Frogger
- Turtles from Frogger
- Yuni from Dance Dance Revolution
- Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade cabinet during the wide view of Litwak's arcade)
- A red Exclamation point (!) from Metal Gear
- Paddle 1 and Paddle 2 from Pong
- Charley Chuck from Food Fight (on the Food Fight arcade cabinet during the wide view of Litwak's arcade)
- A racer from RoadBlasters
- (debatable): Bentley Bear from Crystal Castles
- Dirk the Daring from Dragon's Lair (briefly on the Dragon's Lair arcade screen during the wide view of Litwak's arcade)
Mattel Eletronics, Inc.
- Peter Pepper from BurgerTime
- Knight and Ostrich from Joust
- Beard Papa the Japanese cream-puff store brand mascot (as the Sugar Rush candy-kart factory security guard, voiced by John DiMaggio)
- Skrillex as the DJ at the Fix-it Felix Jr. 30th anniversary party.
- Peter Pan from Peter Pan (one of the Nicelanders is dressed as him at Fix-it Felix Jr. 30th anniversary party.)
- A caricature of Director Rich Moore (seen behind Ralph in Tapper's).
- In the scene in which Sargent Calhoun and Fix-It Felix are in Sugar Rush, they land themselves in a river of NesquikSand, made entirely of over-concentrated Nestle Nesquik.
- In the same scene, they must pull themselves out using vines made of Laffy Taffy, which gets attracted to anything they find amusing.
- In one of the scenes that takes place in Litwak's Arcade and Family Fun Center near the beginning of the film, a soda with a cup that reads Subway is shown on-screen on an arcade game. (That means this movie partnered up for the first time.)
- One of the arcade games in Litwak's Arcade is Undead Apocalypse, made by Crosman and Airsoft.
- The Sorceress bears a resemblance to the Dark Queen from Battletoads with the coloration of Lillith from Darkstalkers.
- The Konami Code is used as the password to unlock the game vault.
Games Featured/Homaged During End Credits
- Stage 1 from Q*bert (Appearing on the "Screenplay by" credit.)
- Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (with the Flame Mobile boss from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 [Appearing on the Co-Producer credit).])
- An 8-bit version of House of the Dead
- A "Hero's Duty" cutscene referencing Metal Gear Solid
- A "Sugar-Rush" version of Adventure Island
- A 3-D "Hero's Duty" level themed after Doom or Castle Wolfenstein
- Root Beer Tapper
- The car-breaking bonus stage round from Street Fighter II
- An 8-bit version of "Hero's Duty" referencing both Metroid and Super Mario Bros.
Mentions and Allusions
- Lara Croft from Tomb Raider (used by Wreck-It Ralph as a false name when trying to get past Surge Protector)
- GLaDOS from Portal (used as a nickname by Vanellope to Ralph referring to "stepping out of his comfort zone"; pronounce "Gladys", which is the official pronunciation rather than "GLAD-os" which is the fan pronunciation)
- Aerith from Final Fantasy VII (referenced and written in graffiti as Aerith Lives on a subway wall in Game Central Station)
- Sheng Long from the Street Fighter series (his name appears as a graffiti at the portal leading to Sugar Rush)
- Leeroy Jenkins (shown as graffiti on the Terminal Wall as "Leeroy" and later "Jenkins")
- Zero Wing (referenced in graffiti on the Terminal Wall as All your base are belong to us)
- Darth Vader's breathing (when Ralph is breathing through a straw cookie in the chocolate lake)
(Note: The GLaDOS reference has been debated, but Valve has acknowledged and confirmed the reference.)
Film: Wreck-It Ralph
Video games: Video game | Disney INFINITY
Books: Little Golden Book | One Sweet Race | Sugar Rush | Wreck-It Ralph: The Junior Novelization | I'm Gonna Wreck It! | Disney Christmas Storybook Collection
Music: Soundtrack | Songs and Story: Wreck-It Ralph
Characters: Wreck-It Ralph | Vanellope von Schweetz | Fix-It Felix, Jr. | Sergeant Calhoun | King Candy | Sour Bill | Taffyta Muttonfudge | Wynchel and Duncan | Gene | Nicelanders | Cy-Bugs | General Hologram | Mr. Litwak | Moppet Girl | Candlehead | Rancis Fluggerbutter | Jubileena Bing-Bing | Sugar Rush Racers | Sugar Rush Citizens | Surge Protector | Root Beer Tapper | Devil Dogs | Hero's Duty Troops | Cameo Characters
Other: Disney Revival