A clumsy experiment causes Dr. Hämsterviel to nearly be caught by his prison guards, so he returns all the captured experiments to Gantu for safekeeping. However, when Gantu eventually lets the troublemaking experiment go, Woops threatens to ruin Pleakley's chance at a domino championship.
- Moral: Everyone has a special talent.
- Woops' design looks very similar to Sid from the Ice Age movies.
- Woops is the first prototype of Stitch, and is a massive failure.
- Unlike most experiments, Woops' number is pronounced as a whole number ("six hundred") instead of three individual digits (which in his case would have been "six-oh-oh") as per the norm for the experiments.
- Some of the experiments that are seen in their containers were never captured by Gantu.
- Gantu is revealed to have grown azaleas when he mentions that Woops trampled over them.
- This is one of five episodes where Gantu appears but makes no effort to catch the titular experiment, the other four being "Finder", "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats", "Ace", and "Snafu".