Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A clumsy experiment causes Dr. Hämsterviel to nearly be caught by his prison guards, so he returns all the captured experiments to Gantu for safekeeping. However, when he lets the troublemaking experiment go, it threatens to ruin Pleakley's chance at a domino championship.
- Moral: Everyone has a special talent.
- Woops' design looks very similar to Sid from the Ice Age movies.
- Woops is the first prototype of Stitch, and is a massive failure.
- Some of the experiments seen in their containers were never captured by Gantu.
- This is one of five episodes where Gantu appears but makes no effort to catch the titular experiment, the other four being "Finder", "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats", "Ace", and "Snafu".
- Zawp seems too big for a container, but in "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats", he was able to fit into a container easily.