Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Commander Wolffe (birth number CC-3636) is a Clone Trooper who appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the show's successor Star Wars Rebels. He was a Clone commander who fought during the Clone Wars, serving under the command of Jedi General Plo Koon as leader of a clone squad named Wolfpack. He served in numerous engagements throughout the war.
He was still alive and active in the fight between the Galactic Empire and a group of Rebels. When the rebels, led by the Jedi Kanan Jarrus, appeared, Wolffe was at first shocked, but quickly he and Gregor drew their blasters, firing on the Jedi. Kanan, however, deflected the blasts back, and Captain Rex ordered Wolffe and Gregor to stand down. Because he was suspicious of the Jedi and his comrades, Wolffe reported in to the Empire, allowing them to zone in on the rebels' location. When Kanan and Rex learned of Wolffe's betrayal, they demanded an explanation. Wolffe told them that he simply wanted to help his brothers, and he then assisted them in destroying an Imperial probe droid.
Wolffe is highly intelligent, observant, slightly impulsive, headstrong, trustworthy, loyal, focused, patient, he is also protective of his friends and comrades.
- Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant: As a former Clone Commander, Wolffe is extremely skilled in armed/unarmed combat.
- Expert Marksman: As a former Clone Commander, Wolffe is extremely skilled in utilizing blaster rifles.
- High-Level Intellect/Expert Tactician/Leader: Wolffe is highly intelligent. As a former Clone Commander, Wolffe is an extremely skilled tactician and a capable leader.
- Multilingual: Wolffe is capable of fluently speaking English, and several other languages.
Weapons and Equipment
- Phase II Clone Trooper armor: Wolffe utilizes Phase II Clone Trooper armor to protect himself from his enemies in battle.
- DC-15A blaster: Wolffe utilizes a DC-15A blaster rifle as his weapon of choice.
Former Weapons and Equipment
- Phase I Clone Trooper armor: Wolffe utilized Phase I Clone Trooper armor to protect himself from his enemies in battle.
- First DC-17 hand blaster: Wolffe utilized a DC-17 hand blaster pistol as his weapon of choice.
- Second DC-17 hand blaster: Wolffe utilized a DC-17 hand blaster pistol as his second weapon of choice.