Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"With a Dart" is a song from the episode "Bad Hair Day". It was performed by Heinz Doofenshmirtz, who was tranquilized by Mrs. Johnson after being mistaken for a Tangerine Orangutan.
- I'm blurry and drowsy, but balladry beckons
- Though I'll probably lose conciousness in seventeen seconds
- Don't know my location, I'm not sure that I care
- But I think I'm in a jungle and I'm covered in hair
- If you want to know why, please refer to the chart
- I've been shot in the butt with a dart
- I've been shot
- In the...
- It truly did take seventeen seconds after Doofenshmirtz made his prediction for him to faint.
- This is Doofenshmirtz's first musical performance in Season 3 of Phineas and Ferb.
- Doofenshmirtz uses a cane and a hat for his musical number like he did in "Tree to Get Ready", "Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo", and "Rollercoaster: The Musical!".
- This is the second time that Doofenshmirtz couldn't finish his song. The first was in "Wizard of Odd".
- This is the second time that there're animals on a song of Dr. Doofenshmirtz, the first being, Pigeons in the song My Goody Two-Shoes Brother in "Tree to Get Ready".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|