"Wishy-Washy" is the fifty-fifth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on August 23, 2005.
It is nearly graduation for hula school, and everyone needs to have a picture with their parents, but Lilo does not have parents. Along comes an experiment designed to makes wishes, so Lilo decides to try to get Nani and David married.
- Moral: Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it.
- Nani claims that David is not a part of their ʻohana, which is false according to the original movie's epilogue. She could have meant family by blood, not heart.
- The two pigeons fighting over 267's pod make screeching noises instead of cooing sounds.
- When Wishy-Washy hugs Lilo, his pattern is further away from his tail.
- Wishy-Washy's diet apparently includes books and papers.
- It is revealed that Gantu had a school year hologram, which is similar to a school yearbook; he was a member of an unknown football team and had a girlfriend named Cynthia.
- According to Gantu, he let Cynthia slip through his fingers due to his lust for power. He initially regretted it until after he saw Cynthia in person and realized how awful her appearance and personality had become.