Wingo is a minor antagonist in the 2006 animated film, Cars.
In grade school, Wingo's outrageous, inappropriate paint schemes didn't comply with the school's strict paint code, and got him into a lot of trouble. These days, Wingo makes a good living designing paint schemes for an illustrious clientèle at his own custom paint shop. Now that his paint doesn't get him into trouble, Wingo and his gang find new ways to get into trouble. They start off in the night scene of Cars where he, DJ, Boost and Snot Rod start road bullying Mack which comes up to this point where Lightning McQueen falls out of his trailer that's attached behind Mack.
Wingo appears as one of the members of the tuner cars who causes Lightning McQueen to fall out of his trailer that's attached behind Mack. He is caught by Sheriff at the end of the film and forced to fix the road.
- Vehicle Type: Gashi/Wingo
- Sports headlights that blind other cars
- Swooping side and front panels add extra resistance
- If spoilers pressed him any closer to the road, he'd be flat
- Sheriff nabs him for zooming through Radiator Springs
- Wingo's license plate simply reads "WINGO".
- Wingo, as well as an impound version of him, has been released to the Cars Die-Cast Line.
- Wingo can be downloaded as a playable character in Cars 2: The Video Game.
- In the Italian version, he is voiced by Formula One driver Emanuele Pirro.