Donald Duck is working on a Window Cleaner job washing windows on the skyscraper building. Donald has problems with his job on the roped platform when his hat and tail feathers gets clipped and Pluto lets go of the rope to scratch himself, which causes Donald to fall through the roped platform on a statue horse. Donald struggles to wake up a sleeping Pluto and accidentally gets the bucket of nuts and bolts instead of water and breaks the window.
When things finally go well for Donald, he teases a bee by attempting to drown it. The bee decides to retaliate and attack Donald. But Donald defends himself with the bucket and tries to kill the bee on the pole. He misses and falls down on the roped platform. The bee dives at Donald and he swings his mop again, but misses and gets all tied up on the roped platform. The bee sees this as a opportunity to sting Donald's exposed rear end, Donald tries to fend off the bee blowing hard at the bee, but they both become worn out. The bee gets up and finally stings Donald in the rear end which causes the duck to extricate himself from the platform. Donald then dives headfirst into the drainpipe and calls Pluto for help. But Pluto ignores Donald's cries and shoves his head back into the drainpipe where the duck continues to squawk ragingly and Pluto goes back to sleep.
- The Limited Gold Edition 2: Donald's Bee Pictures VHS of this cartoon uses the original opening and closing titles.
- This cartoon is the first one to introduce Spike the Bee as a rival of Donald Duck.
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #60
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Edition II: Donald's Bee Pictures
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald
- Walt Disney's Funny Factory With Donald Vol. 2