Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
William Beaudine (January 15, 1892 – March 18, 1970) was an American film actor and director. He was one of Hollywood's most prolific directors, turning out films in remarkable numbers and in a wide variety of genres.
Directorial work for Disney
- "The Story of the Animated Drawing" (1955)
- "The Plausible Impossible" (1956)
- "Along the Oregon Trail" (1956)
- "Moochie of the Little League: A Diamond Is a Boy's Best Friend (1959)
- "Moochie of the Little League: Wrong Way Moochie" (1959)
- "Elfego Baca: Friendly Enemies at Law" (1960)
- "Elfego Baca: Gus Tomlin Is Dead" (1960)
- "Moochie of Pop Warner Football": Pee Wees Versus City Hall" (1960)
- "Moochie of Pop Warner Football: From Ticonderoga to Disneyland" (1960)
- "Disneyland After Dark" (1962)
- The Mickey Mouse Anniversary Show (1968)
- William Beaudine at the Internet Movie Database
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at William Beaudine. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|