Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(48794 Merkur calendar year)
Drossel von Flügel meets with Gedächtnis in the main hall of the Flügel Manor, (she calls him Tigris Euphrates and Chigrippa in this episode) and is immediately informed by Gedächtnis of a report (good news and bad news). The human forces are now within fifty kilometers of Tempest Tower and have total control. Gedächtnis decides to read the writings of Lord Windstille, left behind for such a calamity. Its is known as "Operation Fireball: A New Hope". However, before he can read it Schadenfreude plays a recording of the message while moving his feet. "Long, long ago, the world was one. Man and machine spoke the same language. The flowers sang, and the trees danced. And the desert was alive." He then narrowly escapes being crushed by a piece of the ceiling, as the top of the Tempest Tower is destroyed, and leaves the scene. Gedächtnis pleads that Drossel take cover, but she decides that she will approach the upcoming endeavor with confidence.
- Drossel Juno Vierzehntes Heizregister Fürstin von Flügel - Miyuki Kawashō
- Gedächtnis - Toru Okawa
- Schadenfreude - Daisuke Gōri.
- This is the only episode in Fireball that Drossel gets Gedächtnis's name correct.
- The audience never does find out Gedächtnis's good news.
- The "table manners", that are often mentioned in the whole story, and by Drossel in this final scene, are for peace negotiations.
- Unlike the rest of the Fireball episodes, "Where Dreams Are Born" has a much more serious overtone as opposed to humor.
- The chapter and verse match the title of the second episode of Fireball, "9:25".
- According to the Fireball marathon, the Fireball strategy or "New Hope" is: "The military operation that has never been carried out, but is the cruelest in history, for I get rid of every inferiority complex from inorganic existence, all living entities, and to them, have a feeling of happiness without a special reason. Or table manners."
- Since the ending is ambiguous, it is unknown whether Drossel and Gedächtnis successfully made peace with the humans.