Where's My Perry? is the name of a Phineas and Ferb-themed spinoff game of the popular Disney Interactive game "Where's My Water?" featuring Perry the Platypus (a.k.a. "Agent P"). The game was relased on June 28, 2012 for Apple iOS systems as well as Android powered devices.
In Perry's attempts to reach the Organization Without a Cool Acronym's headquarters, he manages to get stuck. So, in order to help him out, you have to guide water through the game's various levels.
“Where’s My Perry?” keeps the familiar game mechanics of “Where’s My Water?”, challenging players to guide water with their fingers across the levels of gameplay. The game includes the addition of several "Celebrate-inators", Dr. Doofenshmirtz's gadgets, which instantly turn a body of water into steam, ice or sludge, even a "Celebrate-inator" turning whatever is around into confetti. "Where's My Perry?" also features original voices from Phineas and Ferb, and animated outro scenes to create the game's unique storyline. The game has 80 regular levels and 11 extra level with Ballooney.
- There's dossiers of the other O.W.C.A. agents, and some of Doof's inators, which are unlocked in each of the levels.
- Ballooney is featured in the bonus levels.
- Swampy from "Where's My Water?" make cameos in the trailer.
- A crudely drawn Swampy is seen drawn on the fence next to the tree in the Main Menu screen
- It is currently the #1 paid app in the iTunes Store.
- Second time a Major Monogram puppet is seen. ("Sci-Fi Pie Fly")
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Phineas and Ferb Wiki (view authors).|