- Swampy is an alligator who lives in the sewers, but unlike the other alligators, he enjoys taking baths. The other alligators like to tamper with his plumbing. He has a crush on Allie, and tries to impress her. Swampy is voiced by Justin T. Bowler, who also provided Swampy's voice in the game.
- Cranky is the alpha male of the sewer alligators. He dislikes humans, and as a result, dislikes Swampy's human-like bathing. In the television series, he is also interested in Allie.
- Allie is a lady alligator who perceives Swampy as quirky, but charming and sweet. Swampy and Cranky regularly show affection for her.
Also joining the cast are:
- Karl is a clueless alligator who is friends with Swampy, Cranky, and Allie.
- Pushy and Shovey are the two male alligators who tend to fight each other and misbehave. They occasionally act as Cranky's minions.
- Rubber Duck is Swampy's favorite bath toy.
In addition to voicing Swampy, Bowler also provided the voices for Cranky and the male supporting characters in the show.
The series was originally going to be a series of shorts on TV, but was changed to a web series. Production started in March 2012 and the first promo was shown on Disney.com in July 2012. A trailer was published on August 30.
The first episode aired on August 31, 2012 and oficially aired on October 5, 2012. It was shown on Disney Channel with Lego's "Friends Of Heartlake City" on October 12. A press release announced the premiere of the series on video.disney.com and YouTube on October 18, 2012.
|Seasons||Episodes||First airdate||Last airdate|
|1||12||October 18, 2012||January 17, 2013|
Season 1: 2012-2013
The episodes were published on disney.com, then posted to YouTube and made public on Fridays in 2012 and Thursdays in 2013. They were later broadcast on the Disney Channel in between other shows.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Where's My Water?: Swampy's Underground Adventures. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|