"When Howie Met Randy" is the thirty-third episode of the second season (and eighty-fifth episode overall) of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. It premiered on April 27, 2015.
6-year-old Randy tries to convince new kid Howard that Norrisville has a Ninja.
- The episode title is a reference to the 1989 film When Harry Met Sally.
- This episode reveals how Randy and Howard met and become friends.
- It is confirmed that Randy and Howard met in a bath together as 3 years old, and it was mentioned in "So U Think U Can Stank".
- The story of the time where they met the Ninja of '05; however, it is true.
- Marci gets stanked in this episode.
- Another past ninja, the Ninja of '05, makes a second appearance. The first one is shown as a doodle in "Ninjception".
- It is revealed that Marci used to run a daycare center.
- The character in Doug's drawing might be an allusion to Courage from the cartoon Courage the Cowardly Dog.
- Stevens is revealed to be left-handed.
- Randy's amusement by the Ninja of '05's puns shows that he probably got his punny humor from him.
- This episode reveals how Randy became a candidate to become a Norrisville Ninja.
- In the past, Randy used to wear a red hat. Also he has a gap tooth.
- It is revealed that before Flute Girl have braces. She has big fort teeth.
- This is the sixth episode that the NinjaNomicon did not give any lessons and make an appearance, the first was Night of the Living McFizzles, the second was Der Monster Klub, the third was Shoob Tube, the fourth was Rise of the Planet of the Robo-Apes and the fifth was The Curse of Mudfart
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|