"When Howie Met Randy" is the thirty-third episode of the second season (and eighty-fifth episode overall) of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. It premiered on April 27, 2015.
6-year-old Randy tries to convince new kid Howard that Norrisville has a Ninja.
- The episode title is a reference to the 1989 film When Harry Met Sally.
- This episode reveals how Randy and Howard met and become friends.
- It is confirmed that Randy and Howard met in a bath together as 3 years old, and it was mentioned in "So U Think U Can Stank".
- The story of the time where they met the Ninja of '05; however, it is true.
- Marci gets stanked in this episode.
- Another past ninja, the Ninja of '05, makes a second appearance. The first one is shown as a doodle in "Ninjception".
- It is revealed that Marci used to run a daycare center.
- The character in Doug's drawing might be an allusion to Courage from the cartoon Courage the Cowardly Dog.
- Stevens is revealed to be left-handed.
- Randy's amusement by the Ninja of '05's puns shows that he probably got his punny humor from him.
- This episode reveals how Randy became a candidate to become a Norrisville Ninja.
- In the past, Randy used to wear a red hat. Also he has a gap tooth.
- It is revealed that before Flute Girl have braces. She has big fort teeth.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|