Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wes is an intelligent boy who is friends with Avery Jennings. He also has a crush on her.
He has a brown short hair and tan skin and very tall inches than Avery and is pretty tall for his age.
Avery and Wes are mutual crushes who met in the episode Too Short. Avery immediately developed a crush on him. In Howloween, the two connect over their shared love of Halloween. In Lost In Stanslation, Avery attempts to tutor Wes in Spanish, with the help of Tyler and Nikki. In the end, he asks Avery if it would be inappropriate if he asked her on a date, and she unknowingly replies that it is. In Avery B. Jealous, Wes asks Lindsay out on a date, making Avery extremely jealous. In Avery-body Dance Now, they go to the school dance together, Wes gets jealous that Avery is spending so much time with Karl and they reveal their feelings to each other and they become a couple. In Love, Loss and a Beanbag Toss, they break up when Wes and his family move away.
In Avery B. Jealous, Wes asks Lindsay out on a date, to which she agrees. This almost nearly strains Lindsay's friendship with Avery but the two eventually make up.
- Too Short
- Lost in Stanslation
- Avery B. Jealous
- Stan Runs Away (mentioned)
- I Want My Nikki Back, Nikki Back, Nikki Back (mentioned)
- Avery-body Dance Now
- The Green-Eyed Monster
- Love, Loss and a Beanbag Toss
- The Kids Find Out Stan Blogs (mentioned)
- He likes school.
- He likes smart and funny girls.
- He hates acne.
- He likes reading and making fun of football coaches.
- He loves Halloween.
- Avery follows him home from school.
- Wes made his first appearance since Howloween in Lost In Stanslation.
- He asked Avery out on a date in Spanish but Avery didn't know what he said so she turned him down.
- He asked Lindsay out on a date.
- He has a crush on Avery.
- His last name is Manning, according to Stan's narration of him in Too Short.
- He and Avery went to the school dance together.
- He started dating Avery in Avery-body Dance Now but they broke up in Love, Loss, and a Bean Bag Toss due to Wes moving.
- He is one of the only people who has ever talked to Stan, although he was not aware of it at the time.
- He has two grandmothers.
- His name could be a combination of Denver Broncos players, Wes Welker and Peyton Manning.