Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about the multi-part episode. For the fictional event, see Weirdmageddon (event).
"Weirdmageddon" is the three-episode/four-part series finale to Gravity Falls. The first two episodes were broadcast individually on October 26th and November 23rd of 2015, respectively. The last episode, which makes up the last two individual parts of the story arc, premiered as a one-hour special on February 15, 2016, and began airing as two individual half-hour episodes in March. A two-hour "movie" version of the episodes put together premiered on Disney XD on February 29th.
Part 1: "Weirdmageddon Part 1"
Part 2: "Escape from Reality"
Part 3: "Take Back the Falls"
Part 4: "Somewhere in the Woods"
When Bill traps the resistance members and threatens to kill Dipper and Mabel, Stan and Ford are forced to come up with a new plan to defeat him, but they will have to make the ultimate sacrifice.
- Shortly after arriving in Mabeland, Soos comments, "What is this new world? Shining, shimmering, splendid." The last three words are lyrics from the song "A Whole New World".
- In the two-hour movie version, besides the obvious exclusion of the opening sequence in the later parts as well as the credits scenes for parts 1 & 2, the shot where Multi-Bear comes out of the bathroom at the end of part 2 was cut to provide a better transition into the opening of part 3. Also, voice credits for characters who only appeared in the first two parts were added into the closing credits sequence, and immediately following the live-action shot of the Bill statue, all four parts' ending page sections are shown one right after the other.
- At the end of Part III when Bill is dying, if his words are reversed he says "A-X-O-L-O-T-L! My time has come to burn, I invoke the ancient power that I may return!" Stan has a pet Axolotl in the Mystery Shack, possibly meaning that it is Bill in disguise. Alternatively, it could've been him screaming and then saying "X-O-L-O-T-L" Xolotl is the god of twins in Aztec mythology.
- June 1, 2016 (Portugal)
- Gravity Falls Wiki: Weirdmageddon Part 1
- Gravity Falls Wiki: Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality
- Gravity Falls Wiki: Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls