Violet has an aggressive, fearless, and blunt exterior. While she harbors her real feelings underneath, particularly her romantic feelings for Fletcher. Though a good person at heart, Violet's bad temper makes her quick to criticize and attack.
- Her name was once mistaken for "Violent" due to her "anger issues".
- She is good at sports, especially ultimate fighting (although she does not participate in it any more).
- She has a big crush on Fletcher.
- She has anger issues. She thought Olive was calling her stupid and lashed out.
- She hates it when people question her football skills.
- She and Lexi have a difficult relationship as seen competing at curling in the Olympics in "IntelligANT".
- Violet is the second A.N.T not to be afraid of the big kids, the first being Chyna.
- Despite her size, she possesses unnatural strength, as she was able to smash a table, and flip Darryl Parks.
- She is shown to be a good singer/back-up singer in "InfANT".
- She can sleep very comfortably on a football.
- Both she and her actress have the smallest height of the A.N.T. Farm and the crew.
- She seems to be the first ANT not to be introduced by Gibson.
- She stopped doing ultimate fighting because they added rules about safety.
- Fletcher and Olive are scared of her.
- Violet is probably the first ANT that doesn't call Fletcher stupid.
- She is 11 in real life and is the same age on the show.
- In "Ballet DANTser", it is revealed that Violet doesn't like the flute.
- She gave Lexi a mirror as an apology gift.
- Violet is portrayed by Claire Engler.
- She gets happy and smiles in front of Fletcher (due to her crush on him).
- Despite her being more of an ultimate sports player, she is also interested in ballet.
- "Ballet DANTser" (First Appearance)
- "FANTasy Girl"
- "MutANT Farm 2"
- "IdANTity Crisis"
Chyna Parks (2012-Present, Friends)
Chyna was the first person to talk to Violet on her first day of the A.N.T. program.
Olive Doyle (2012-Present, Friends)
Violet is good friends with Olive (They sang together in "InfANT").
Fletcher Quimby (2012-Present, Friends, Crush)
Violet romantically likes Fletcher, he likes her but only as friends instead he likes Chyna. Fletcher is sometimes scared of Violet.
Lexi Reed (2012-Present, Frenemies)
On the first day of school, Violet upsets Lexi and they both ruin the Ballet Show, as seen in "Ballet DANTser". They also competed against each other in curling in "IntelligANT".