Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Violet Ventimillagia is a sports prodigy and a new A.N.T. She has a big crush on Fletcher Quimby. She is a recurring character and is known to have anger issues. She has unmatched strength, which gives her keen talent in sports such as football, baseball, basketball, ice-hockey, lacrosse and formerly ultimate fighting. Violet is mainly known for her quick-temper, dry-wit, and abrasive comments.
Violet has an aggressive, fearless, and blunt exterior. While she harbors her real feelings underneath, particularly her romantic feelings for Fletcher. Though a good person at heart, Violet's bad temper makes her quick to criticize and attack.
- Her name was once mistaken for "Violent" due to her "anger issues".
- She is good at sports, especially ultimate fighting (although she does not participate in it any more).
- She has a big crush on Fletcher.
- She has anger issues. She thought Olive was calling her stupid and lashed out.
- She hates it when people question her football skills.
- She and Lexi have a difficult relationship as seen competing atcurling in the Olympics in IntelligANT.
- Violet is the second A.N.T not to be afraid of the big kids, the first being Chyna.
- Despite her size, she possesses unnatural strength, as she was able to smash a table, and flip Darryl Parks.
- She is shown to be a good singer/back-up singer in infANT
- She can sleep very comfortably on a football
- Both she and her actress have the smallest height of the A.N.T. Farm and the crew.
- She seems to be the first ANT not to be introduced by Gibson.
- She stopped doing ultimate fighting because they added rules about safety.
- Fletcher and Olive are scared of her.
- Violet is probably the first ANT that doesn't call Fletcher stupid.
- She is 11 in real life and is the same age on the show.
- In Ballet DANTser it is revealed that Violet doesn't like the flute.
- She gave Lexi a mirror as an apology gift.
- Violet is potrayed by Claire Engler.
- She gets happy and smiles in front of Fletcher (due to her crush on him).
- Despite her being more of an ultimate sports player, she is also interested in ballet.
- Ballet DANTser (First Appearance)
- FANTasy Girl
- MutANT Farm 2
- IdANTity Crisis
Chyna Parks (2012-Present, Friends)
Chyna was the first person to talk to Violet on her first day of the A.N.T. program.
Olive Doyle (2012-Present, Friends)
Violet is good friends with Olive (They sang together in InfANT).
Fletcher Quimby (2012-Present, Friends, Crush)
Violet romanticly likes Fletcher, he likes her but only as friends instead he likes Chyna. Fletcher is sometimes scared of Violet.
Lexi Reed (2012-Present, Frenemies)
On the first day of school Violet upsets Lexi and they both ruin the Ballet Show, as seen in Ballet DANTser. They also competed against each other in curling in IntelligANT.