Another Disney character I really like is Anna from Frozen, because of her hilarious attitude, yet she is fearless, optimistic, and intelligent. I once read that her performer, Kristen Bell's kids don't like Frozen, but now they do; they just don't like her singing along to the songs in front of them. But I suppose Olivia Holt could be her understudy in case Bell is not around.
Like what I did with Elsa, I'd like to compare her with different characters such as:
- Fix-It Felix Jr.
- Both get mad at their best friends who crash the parties.
- Both have blonde-haired love interests who help them with their quests in saving their sibling figures who are anti-heroes.
- Both are free-spirited and enjoy singing and dancing to their songs while their best friends (Elsa, Bagheera) would be more on hard time issues.
- Both are the fearless true leaders of their teams.
- They have blonde-haired love interests.
- They have a sibling figure best friend who is on the opposite side (Elsa, Dale).
- Both princesses are tough at times, but can be impulsive and clumsy.
- They have a trusty sidekick who can help them succeed (Olaf, Mushu).
She also has similarities with Non-Disney characters such as:
- Barney (Barney & Friends)
- They both have similar personalities (whimsical, comical, clumsy, sweet, giddy, optimistic, and friendly).
- They are both full of surprises.
- They both sometimes say silly and imaginative sentences.
- They both are interested in kids, sandwiches, and sunflowers.
- Bert (Sesame Street)
- They both easily get surprised when their best friends (Elsa, Ernie) throw them birthday parties.
- They also take care of their best friends when they're sick.