These are for the scenes in a Disney television series or a movie that would make you want to go d'awwwww.
- Wreck-It Ralph- I know I've been referencing this film a lot, but truth be told, this may be my favorite Disney movie probably in the history of forever. After Turbo's death, Vanellope becomes president of Sugar Rush, and is finally accepted by her peers. But that's not all. Calhoun finally gets her wedding, but this time with Felix. He may not be like her previous husband, but he thinks she's one dynamite girl, and that beats all. The Nicelanders aknowledge Ralph as an equal, and he even gets his own house and has a figurine of himself at the top of the cake like he always wanted. What makes it the most heartwarming is that this is one of the most realsitic endings to a Disney film. He continues to play the role of the villain in his game, but this time he got to taste what it was like to be a hero, and learns that he has a purpose for playing the villain. The final lines that Ralph say sums up my feelings-Ralph: Turns out I don't need a medal to tell me I'm a good guy. Cause if that little kid likes me..how bad can I be?
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame- True, Quasimodo doesn't get the girl, but he truly wanted to see life outside of his belltower, and he gets his wish.
- The Lion King- Simba and Nala give birth to a daughter.
- The Little Mermaid- King Triton lets Prince Eric marry his daughter.
- Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension- Perry keeps the photos of Phineas and Ferb in his lair after they're given amnesia. Major Monogram even cries at this.
- Toy Story 3- Andy gives his toys to Bonnie and even plays with them one last time before he goes to college. He even thanks his toys for contributing a lot to his childhod when he's about to leave. So long partner, indeed.
- Brother Bear- Main character decides to remain a bear.
- Up- The house that Carl owned floats all the way to Paradise Falls. He indirectly kept his promise to his deceased wife Ellie.
- WALL-E- WALL-E gets together with EVE and humanity returns to Earth.
- Tarzan- Kerchak accepts Tarzan as his son before he dies.
What scenes from shows and movies make you go awww?