The Unnamed Fireside Girls are minor characters in Phineas and Ferb, they are three Fireside Girls which have not been named yet.
The blonde has long blond hair, blue eyes, and with a red bracelet on her left arm, and her uniform has a red turnover collar and cuffs.
The brunette has brown hair in a ponytail, green eyes, and with earrings. She wears a red collar and a dark brown belt with a red buckle on her skirt of her uniform.
The brown has long brown hair with ear-rings, brown eyes, and her uniform is a sleeveless shirt with a red collar, brown checkered shorts and yellow shoes.
- The blonde works on the Fireside Girls Gazette. ("The Beak")
- The blonde danced for the first time in Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!
- Apparently, the blonde was one of the Patchkins. ("Wizard of Odd")
- The blonde seems to have some accent as she spoke one sentence in "The Beak".
- Unlike the unknown blonde Fireside Girl, the brunette and brown have only appeared in one episode each so far.
- Isabella, Gretchen and the brunette are the only Fireside Girls who wear belts.
- The brunette Fireside girl and Holly are the only ones in the troop to have appeared at any of the Disney parks as of July 2011.
- Unlike the other Fireside Girls, the brown has yellow shoes. Also, like Adyson, she wears a sleeveless shirt. She also the second Fireside Girl who has different shoes, Milly being the first one.
- Both the brown and brunette have their ears pierced.
- The brown-haired Fireside Girl character was based on Radio Disney's winner of the Ratings Mega "Get Animated with 'Phineas and Ferb' and Build Your Own Vacation Sweepstakes" Grand Prize winner is Ali B., from Pittsboro, IN.
- Ali, age 9, qualified for the sweepstakes on August 10, 2010 when she sang Justin Bieber's U Smile on air.
- She watches Phineas and Ferb regularly with her brother and her favorite character is Isabella because according to her, she is "super funny" and enjoys hearing Isabella say, ""Whatcha doin'?"
- She listens to Radio Disney in the car on the way to gymnastics class on Sirius|XM Radio and on 98.3 FM.
- Ali has a short list of destinations for her "dream vacation": a Disney Cruise, a trip to California or a Hawaiian tropical vacation. She is planning to take her brother and her parents.
- Her brother is her favorite Phineas and Ferb viewing partner.
- She won Zhu Zhu Pets prizes and a portable DVD player loaded with her favorite episodes.
- "I Was a Middle Aged Robot" (First appearance)
- "The Beak" (Speak cameo, blonde only)
- "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!" (blonde only)
- "Wizard of Odd" (blonde only)
- "Tour de Ferb" (First appearance, brown only)
- "Sipping with the Enemy" (blonde only)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Phineas and Ferb Wiki (view authors).|