Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Twelve Angry Pups" is the second segment of the thirty second episode of 101 Dalmatians: The Series. It aired on November 14, 1997.
Someone has stolen many items from various farm animals and they eventually blame Mooch for the thefts, but Ed Pig decides to hold a trial and Lucky is placed in Mooch's defense, though even Lucky thinks Mooch is guilty.
- The title is a pun on the drama Twelve Angry Men written by Reginald Rose.
- When the Dalmatians are chasing Mooch, he tries to flee from them on a "white bronco", which in this case is a horse. This may be an homage to the O. J. Simpson chase in which he is pursued by nine orange county police cars while driving a White Bronco.
- When Lt. Pug enters the Bark Brigade, one of the Dalmatians in the back row seems to be levitating above some of the Dalmatians in front of them.
- Spot claims to have an undercover egg suit and uses a magnifying glass. It is possible she was intending to investigate as "Pullet Marlow" from "The Maltese Chicken" and "K is for Kibble".
- Mooch claims that October 14 is in the next week; however, when Cadpig reads her calendar, it claims to be May. This may be intentional, since Spot claims only someone who stole a calendar would know what day it is, and considering Mooch is innocent of the calendar theft, he didn't know it to be May.