The Troikas are a set of five plastic non-talking egg shaped toys in the style of a Matryoshka doll with pictures of five animals: Dog (largest), Cat (second largest), Duck (medium), Fish (second smallest), and Ladybug (smallest). Troikas are based on Little Tykes nested farm animals.
In Toy Story, the Troikas were one of the toys first seen when Slinky was gathering everyone together for a staff meeting. When Sid's voice was heard, the Troikas were so frightened they promptly hid inside each other.
They were also seen in Toy Story 2 when Buster comes into Andy's room and knocks them over. Buzz later says their names during an emergency roll call. They are last seen listening to Wheezy singing "You've Got a Friend in Me."
None of the five Troikas appear in Toy Story 3. They were probably sold at a yard sale, thrown away, donated or handed down to Molly between Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3. It is also a possibility that Andy put them in the attic.
- The Troikas appeared in Guess Who, an episode from Toy Story Treats, but without the goldfish.
- All five of the Troikas appear in Toy Story Mania! opening scene in 2009.
- The Troikas appear on some of the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command intros.
- None of the five Troikas appear in Toy Story 3. They were probably either sold at a yard sale, thrown away, donated or handed down to Molly between Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3. It is also a possibility that Andy put them in the attic.
- Troikas are one of the few toys which appear in the films that have never been officially released as toys. However, several replicas have been made by fans.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Pixar Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Pixar Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|