BackgroundTrixie is an African-American girl living in New York City. Her best friends are Jake Long and Spud. She is Jake's best bud, and only female friend. She is fully New York. Carter currently attends Millard Fillmore Middle School. Trixie loves helping Jake protect the magical community.
PersonalityShe is sassy, vivacious, feisty, and somewhat of a tomboyish character. Although initially annoyed at Jake for how long he kept his secret from her, she loves helping to protect the magical community. She is supportive of both Jake and Spud, but for a while she has shown a dislike and distrust toward Rose and was a bit unsupportive of Jake's feelings for her, but soon started to accept their relationship. She even comforted Jake when the two of them broke up during the school's Valentine's Day field trip event. After Rose nearly sacrificed herself to save Jake and every magical creature in the world, she tried to help Jake to move on.
She is also a trustworthy friend because even though Jake's grandfather did not initially trust her and Spud, they kept Jake's dragon secret.
She can be very rude and inconsiderate because she threw away her long time friendship with Spud and Jake just to be with the "cool" girls and have girl talk with the cheer squad. But in the end, she saves both of her friends and proves to be considerably loyal.
Trixie lives at home with her mother and grandmother, although her mother is sometimes away for long periods as she is either an airplane attendant or an airline pilot. At these times, her grandmother acts as Trixie's primary caregiver, always asking her if she or her friends want something eat. It has not never been confirmed but Trixie's grandmother may live with her.
It is established in that her father works for the military and is a fighter pilot. Trixie's family appears to be wealthy. It is shown that her mother often buys Trixie designer clothing when she is in other countries, but Trixie rarely wears them as they are not her style.
Talents, Interests, and Abilities
Trixie has great talent in cheerleading, and acrobatics, although her fiasco with the Millard Fillmore Middle School cheer squad has turned her off from using them. She enjoys skateboarding and hanging out with her friends. She also has a big interest in money, as well as great interests in biology and aspires to become "Doctor Trixie Carter". She is also able to hold her bladder for a long time as seen in a camping episode where she holds it a whole weekend.
Love InterestsShe has a large obsession with another student in her school named Kyle Wilkins. She constantly boasts about her crush and will let everyone know about it.
She also once accidentally flirts and dated with this one boy at a video game convention who she doesn't know and who is wearing a costume so she doesn't know who he is, thinking he was someone her age. She totally freaked out when she found out the truth about him. He turns up to be around 8 years, his height was boosted up by the help of his bulky costume, and the little brother of Kyle Wilkins.
However, some fans speculate that she has a crush on Spud. Going with the cliché of friends who started dating, there was constant hinting that she might actually have romantic feelings for Spud, but she and Spud say flat out that they are "friends and nothing more".
Age By Season
- Age 13 - Season 1
- Age 14 - Season 2
- Old School Training (first appearance)
- Dragon Breath
- The Talented Mr. Long
- The Legend of Dragon Tooth
- Act 4, Scene 15
- Professor Rotwood's Thesis
- The Egg
- The Heist
- Body Guard Duty
- The Ski Trip
- The Long Weekend
- Jake Takes the Cake (cameo)
- Hong Kong Nights
- Halloween Bash
- Flight of the Unicorn
- Keeping Shop
- Ring Around the Dragon
- The Hunted
- Bring It On
- Half Baked
- The Academy
- The Doppelganger Gang
- Something Fishy This Way Comes
- Family Business
- A Befuddled Mind
- Fool's Gold
- Feeding Frenzy (cameo)
- Haley Gone Wild
- Supernatural Tuesday
- The Rotwood Files
- Hairy Christmas
- The Love Cruise
- Young at Heart
- Siren Says
- Shaggy Frog
- Nobody's Fu
- Magic Enemy #1
- A Ghost Story
- Bite Father, Bite Son
- Game On
- Furious Jealousy
- Being Human
- The Hong Kong Longs (final appearance)
- "Ain't no thang, but a Chicken wang…"
- "Yo Jakie!"
- "Trixie, on the Ones and Twos!"
- "Kyle Wilkins! THE Kyle Wilkins! Boy, he's so fine! Like lemon lime in the summertime! Mm!"
- "Mama Trixie"
- (to Lilo Pelekai) "That's my girl."
- "I don't learn from my mistakes because I don't make any mistakes. So I learn from Jake's instead."
- "So, what up you in or are you in?"
- In the Season One intro, Trixie plays the electric guitar in Jake's imaginary band.
- Her hair style is very similar to that of Holly from Phineas and Ferb, also an African-American girl.
- She uses the word "baby" a lot.
- Trixie bears a close resemblance to, and shares last name with, Cleo Carter from Tutenstein, which is believed to also be set in (or around) New York.
- Trixie pukes when she's on boats or Ships.
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/American-Dragon/Trixie-Carter/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1754167/?ref_=tt_cl_t7
- ↑ http://www.jeffgoode.com/tv/americandragon/characters/trixie.htm
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0070640/
- ↑ Being Human
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The Love Cruise
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Homecoming
- ↑ Professor Rotwood's Thesis
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Bring It On
- ↑ Hairy Christmas
- ↑ Dreamscape
- ↑ A Ghost Story
- ↑ Camp Mugwomp
- ↑ Haley Gone Wild
- ↑ Young at Heart