Tree Lighting Ceremony (Traditional Chinese: 聖誕樹亮燈禮) is a Christmas show in Main Street, U.S.A. at Hong Kong Disneyland for the Christmas Event since 2005 (except 2007 & 2008, because the lighting ceremony was took place in Sleeping Beauty Castle).
As the magical evening begins, gather around the giant tree for a Christmas performance. As a live quartet of singers begins a moving rendition of “I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas, ” a sensational experience will happen all around the guests.
Lanterns will light, snow will begin to fall, giant projections will transport you from Main Street, U.S.A. to a stunning winter wonderland and everything from the Christmas tree to the Train Station will be illuminated.
Every years, the show has a lots of difficult title names:
- Tree Lighting Ceremony (2005)
- Mickey's Sing-a-long Tree Lighting (2006)
- Lights of Winter (2009, Traditional Chinese: 閃耀冬日)
- Procession of Toys (2010, Traditional Chinese: 大街玩具巡禮)
- Christmas Illumination (2011-2013, Traditional Chinese: 大街閃雪亮燈)
- Christmas Tree Painting (2014, Traditional Chinese: 聖誕光影亮燈)
- “Frozen” Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony (2015, Traditional Chinese:《魔雪奇緣》聖誕亮燈禮)
- "A Holiday Wish-Come-True" Tree Lighting Ceremony (2016-2017, Traditional Chinese: 夢想成真聖誕樹亮燈禮)