Toy Story is the soundtrack album for the 1995 film of the same name. It was released through Walt Disney Records on November 22, 1995, the week of the film's release. Scored and written by Randy Newman, the soundtrack has received praise for its "sprightly, stirring score." Despite the album's critical success, the soundtrack only peaked at number 94 on the Billboard 200 album chart. A cassette and CD single release of "You've Got a Friend in Me" was released on April 12, 1996, in order to promote the soundtrack's release.
The soundtrack was remastered in 2006 and although it is no longer available physically, the album is available for purchase digitally in retailers such as iTunes. All songs written and composed by Randy Newman.
- You've Got a Friend in Me - performed by Newman
- Strange Things - performed by Newman
- I Will Go Sailing No More - performed by Newman
- Andy's Birthday
- Soldier's Mission
- Woody and Buzz
- Woody's Gone
- The Big One
- Hang Together
- On the Move
- Infinity and Beyond
- You've Got a Friend in Me (Duet Version) - performed by Newman, Lyle Lovett
- Tracks 1-3: 3 songs performed by Randy Newman.
- Tracks 4-15: score composed and conducted by Randy Newman.
- Tracks 16: This song performed by Randy Newman duet with 'Lyle Lovett'.
|U.S. Billboard 200||94|
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Toy Story#Soundtrack. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|