It is Christmas Eve, and Lilo is trying to teach Stitch how Hawaiians celebrate Christmas, but Stitch becomes overly obsessed with the Christmas gifts. Jumba and Pleakley attempt to get into the Christmas spirit as well. However, when Gantu has an experiment pod giftwrapped for Hämsterviel, everyone mistakes Stitch's hunt for the box as a selfish attempt to hoard presents for himself.
- Moral: Christmas is a time for giving and sharing.
- Topper's primary function is to use his bright light to signal the alien attack fleet. However, on the Disney site, it is incorrectly stated that Topper's light is designed to keep people awake.
- Topper's number is a likely reference to Christmas Day (December 25).
- Reuben apparently has a soft spot for Christmas when he was seen decorating Gantu's ship with holiday trimmings and singing a parody of "The Twelve Days of Christmas".
- When Stitch was captured for his dysfunctional behavior, his screams could not be heard through the container, as Jumba designed them (or at least this one) to be soundproof. Ironically, this factor seems to be contradicted in "Snafu", as the captive Angel could be heard through her container when she sang her siren song. It is possible that the container Jumba used for Stitch was designed especially for him, due to his extraordinary strength and power, while the one used for Angel (and all the other experiments) was just a regular container.
- While the captive Stitch was being interrogated, one clip shows him drinking from a toilet, a common habit seen in many real dogs.
- Gantu shows a soft side when he dresses as Santa Claus and distributes presents to children.
- This episode marks the Galactic Armada's first and only appearance in the series, even though only their voices can be heard from inside their spacecraft.