Toodles is a helpful magical device from Disney Junior's 2006–2014 television series Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He is an extension of the Mousekadoer computer whose main function is to distribute the Mousekatools to Mickey and his friends. In "Happy Birthday, Toodles", he gets a face and a voice for the first time. He is voiced by Rob Paulsen.
Toodles can also be used as a computer map, a screen to look at other people in different locations, view playbacks of the events that happened recently, and/or review how one of the Mousekatools can be used. He can also view the blueprints for the clubhouse on his screen.
At the end of the Mickey Mouse ClubHouse theme song after a handy helper turns on the light, you will see him fly toward the viewers screen covering it then the the logo that says "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" then a title of the episode will show on screen after that then Toodles backs away and flies off some wheres. In the fourth season when he back's away you will see him with is face on smiling at the viewers and sometimes he makes a silly face then flies away.
In some episodes, he is just a helper with no face and no voice. He comes when Mickey and his friends say the words "Oh, Toodles!". Toodles only has his face in special episodes like "Mickey Mouse ClubHouse Road Rally", "Mickey Mouse ClubHouse Space Adventure" and "Mickey's Mousekersize." Toodles' face and voice will come in either before or after the Mousekatools are stored inside him from the Mousekadoer and he will be used as a character for the special episodes. It's a possibility that Toodles may become a recurring character in season 4 because in Mickey and Donald Have a Farm and onwards, he has his face.
During the Hot Dog Dance in all episodes after helping his friends out, Toodles comes and returns to the Mousekadoer and stays there while the Clubhouse gang leaves the Clubhouse, but if he has his face and is used as a character in the show he participates and joins the gang in the Hot Dog Dance and then he flies back over to the Mousekadoer. Then as the Mousekadoer turns over to the outside while the gang is dancing by it, sometimes his face is gone for a few seconds then while the gang prepare to leave the clubhouse he flies back out the Mousekadoer with his face back on and leaves the clubhouse with the gang. At one point Toodles got the last word in the show. After Mickey says "Thanks for stopping by!" he comes and says Mickey's old last word "See ya real soon!". So far Toodles has joined the gang in the Hot Dog Dance 22 times.
- Happy Birthday, Toodles
- Mickey Mouse ClubHouse Road Rally
- Mickey Mouse ClubHouse Space Adventure
- Mickey's Mousekersize (minisodes)
- Mickey and Donald Have a Farm
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey!
- Daisy's Pony Tale
- Minnie's Wizard of Dizz
- Mickey's Farm Fun-fair
- Super Adventure
- Toodles and Quoodles Valentine
- Minnie's Pet Salon
- Mickey's Mystery
- Mickey's Clubhouse Rocks
- Around the Clubhouse World
- Donald Jr.
- Sea Captain Mickey
- Mickey's Pirate Adventure
- Mickey's Happy Mousekeday
- Oh Toodles
- Minnie's Winter Bow Show
- Mickey's Mousekeball
- Mickey's Mousekedoer Adventure
- Donald's Brand New Clubhouse
- When Toodles (with face) comes to delivery the mouskatool, He comes then he turns his face off to the screensaver of circles floating around like how he had it before having a face, then the 3 or 4 choices appear, then when he is done he either switches his screen either back to his face or to the screensaver of circles.
- During the hotdog dance when Toodles (with face) flies back into the mousekadoer and as soon as the mousekadoer turns to the outside he would sometimes have his screensaver on or his face at some point before flying out the mouse ka doer again.
- In Road Rally, Toodles appears with a screensaver at first but then after the mousekatools are stored in him, he turns his face on and voice. Since space adventure he keep his face on even before he gets ready to obtain the mousekatools.
- He can also talk while his screen is choosing what mousekatool to use.
- Toodles has joined the gang in the hot dog dance 21 times.
Other characters: Figaro | Mortimer Mouse | Clara Cluck | José Carioca | Panchito Pistoles | Humphrey the Bear | J. Audubon Woodlore | The Phantom Blot | Morty and Ferdie Fieldmouse | Chief O'Hara | Millie and Melody Mouse | Butch the Bulldog | Yen Sid | Magic Brooms | Willie the Giant | Beagle Boys | Oswald the Lucky Rabbit | Ortensia | Amelia Fieldmouse | Gus Goose | Salty | Launchpad McQuack | Webby Vanderquack | Cuckoo Loca | Roxanne | P.J. | Bobby Zimmeruski | Stacey | Grandma Duck | Gladstone Gander | April, May and June