Toodles can also be used as a computer map, a screen to look at other people in different locations, view playbacks of the events that happened recently and/or review how one of the Mousekatools can be used. He can also view the blueprints for the clubhouse on his screen.
At the end of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song after a handy helper turns on the light, you will see him fly toward the viewers screen covering it then the logo that says "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" then a title of the episode will show on screen after that then Toodles backs away then flies off somewhere but in the fourth and final season when he back's away, you will see him with his face on smiling at the viewers and sometimes he makes a silly face then flies away.
Toodles comes when Mickey and his friends say the words "Oh, Toodles!". or "Oh, Toodies!" Before Season 4, Toodles has his face in several episodes like "Road Rally" and "Space Adventure" and the Disney short series, "Mickey Mousekersize." Toodles' face and voice will come in either before or after the Mousekatools are stored inside him from the Mousekadoer and he will be used as a character for these episodes. It's a possibility that Toodles may become a recurring character in season 4 because in Mickey and Donald Have a Farm and onwards, he has his face and voice.
During the Hot Dog Dance in all episodes after helping his friends out, Toodles comes and returns to the Mousekadoer and stays there while the Clubhouse gang leaves the Clubhouse, but if he has his face and is used as a character in the show he participates and joins the gang in the Hot Dog Dance and then he flies back over to the Mousekadoer. Then as the Mousekadoer turns over to the outside while the gang is dancing by it, sometimes his face is gone for a few seconds then while the gang prepares to leave the clubhouse he flies back out the Mousekadoer with his face back on and leaves the clubhouse with the gang. At one point Toodles got the last word in the show. After Mickey says "Thanks for stopping by!" he comes and says Mickey's old last word "See ya real soon!".
So far Toodles has joined the gang in the Hot Dog Dance on "Happy Birthday Toodles", "Space Adventure", "Road Rally", and every episode of season 4 onwards the other seasons to come.
In Seasons 1-3 episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Toodles doesn't have a face & voice, but he does so in Season 4.
- Happy Birthday, Toodles
- Mickey Mouse ClubHouse Road Rally
- Mickey Mouse ClubHouse Space Adventure
- Mickey's Mousekersize (minisodes)
- Mickey and Donald Have a Farm
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey!
- Daisy's Pony Tale
- Minnie's Wizard of Dizz
- Mickey's Farm Fun-fair
- Super Adventure
- Toodles and Quoodles Valentine
- Minnie's Pet Salon
- Mickey's Mystery
- Mickey's Clubhouse Rocks
- Around the Clubhouse World
- Donald Jr.
- Sea Captain Mickey
- Mickey's Pirate Adventure
- Mickey's Happy Mousekeday
- Oh Toodles
- Minnie's Winter Bow Show
- Mickey's Mousekeball
- Mickey's Mousekedoer Adventure
- Donald's Brand New Clubhouse
- When Toodles (with face) comes to deliver the mousekatool, he comes then he turns his face off to the screensaver of circles floating around like how he had it before having a face, then the 3 or 4 choices appear, then when he is done he either switches his screen either back to his face or to the screensaver of circles.
- During the hotdog dance when Toodles (with a face) flies back into the mousekadoer and as soon as the mousekadoer turns to the outside he would sometimes have his screensaver on or his face at some point before flying out the mousekadoer again.
- In "Road Rally", Toodles appears with a screensaver of circles at first but then after the mousekatools are stored in him, he turns his face on and voice. Since Space Adventure, he keeps his face on even before he gets ready to obtain the mousekatools.
- He can also talk while his screen is choosing what mousekatool to use.
- Toodles has joined the gang in the hot dog dance since his major appearances on the show on episodes like "Happy Birthday Toodles", "Road Rally", and "Space Adventure (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode)" and season 4-5 onwards. Since then during the hot dog dance, he leaves the clubhouse with the gang every time except "Quest for the Crystal Mickey!"
- Notices in the early episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Toodles face screen used to be reflect-ant then later the editors changed it to a nonreflect-ant screen.