It’s the first day of school and Avery’s classmates have had growth spurts over the summer, leaving her feeling insecure. Meanwhile, still dealing with the consequences of last year’s bad grades, Tyler must reveal to the entire school the shorter haircut his parents made him get, and Chloe pressures Ellen about her lunchbox contents which she believes will define her social status at school.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- This episode started filming on April 24, 2013.
- If Chloe was six at the starting of the show but turned seven, this episode would presumably make her a second grader.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the fact that Avery thinks that she is too short and that Tyler thinks that his hair is too short.
- Max makes her first appearance.
- This is the first the "It's A Laugh Productions" logo has a variant.
- We learn that Tyler made a deal with his parents about his hair; If he can get A's and B's on the transcripts from last year, he can keep his hair but if he gets at least one C he must get it cut.
- Starting this episode, Tyler's hair is shorter, due to having it cut.
- This season feature new recurring characters than last season.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|