"Too Much Pressure" is the twenty-third episode of the third season of Disney Channel's That's So Raven and the sixty-sixth episode overall. It aired on June 17, 2005. It was written by Dava Savel and directed by Rich Correll.
Raven and Chelsea desperately want to appear in Pressure's new video, "Gotta Get You Back". This leads them to trick Cory into taking dancing lessons, more specifically the Dance of the Yak. Cory tries to quit the lessons, but due to a promise to Victor, he can't. Chelsea ends up revealing Raven's true intentions to Cory, who later tells his ordeal to Pressure. Raven ends up in Pressure's music video, but not exactly the way her vision depicted. This is the second episode in which Raven looks at the camera. She is seen doing this in her vision.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Pressure is a parody of Usher