- “Hurry Professor!”
- ―Tony to Professor Z, moments before his own death.
Tony is one of the heavily-equipped warships who works for Professor Z. He serves as a guard and transportation for the Professor and the lemons. He is first seen in the beginning of the film, where he confronts Crabby, who has Finn McMissile aboard him, and tells him to turn around while pointing his laser weapon at him which forces Crabby to leave. Without Tony knowing, Finn McMissile hitches a ride on him where Tony arrives at the oil rigs. He is later seen towards the end in London, when Professor Z is trying to escape, yelling for the Professor to hurry and get aboard him. Finn McMissile stops the Professor, which forces Tony to use a magnetic device pulling the Professor to him. McMissile then shoots out several mini-bombs out of his wheels which cling on to Tony's magnet, resulting in a huge explosion resulting in Tony's ultimate demise.
Weaponry and Gadgets
- Magnet: Attached to a cable, this magnet helps Tony attract any metallic object. He only used it moments before his death.
- GAU-19: Located at Tony's sides, these guns are controlled independently by a car operator.
- Missile Launcher: Located at Tony's front, these missiles are for standard situations. It comes with a laser guidance system.
- Torpedo Launcher: Located at Tony's sides, these torpedoes are more deadly and are used at desperate times. He used it only once and failed to hit the target.
- Tony is modeled after the USS Independence (LCS-2), a trimaran Littoral Combat Ship in service with the U.S. Navy. It is reflected in his hull number (02) and last name "Tri-Hull".
- When he exploded, the explosion was big enough to kill Finn McMissile and Professor Z; however, in the following scenes, they are shown unharmed. It's possible that Finn dragged Professor Z hard enough that they escaped the explosion just as it occurred.
- In addition, since the explosives are on the magnet instead of in water, fire and smoke should be seen, but when he blew up, only a giant water splash was produced. It's possible that his armory also got blown up.
- Tony Trihull somewhat resembles a shark in appearance, with his grayish texture, pointy nose, gill-shaped side vents, and his shape of teeth.