Tony Craig is a producer, director, artist/designer and screenwriter.
Tony Craig studied art at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC, and the California Institute of the Arts. He has worked as an artist in the animation industry for 23 years on shows ranging from Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs at Warner Brothers, to serving as executive producer/director on The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa, 101 Dalmatians: The Series, Mickey Mouse Works, House of Mouse, Lilo & Stitch: The Series, two video sequels to Lilo & Stitch, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, before moving to NC and devoting more time to his own artwork. He still freelances on many current animation projects including The Looney Tunes Show and Curious George. His latest animation assignments are on Exchange Student Zero and the upcoming Be Cool Scooby Doo. Along the way, Tony worked with such greats as Chuck Jones, Gene Kelly, Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera, and Roy E. Disney.
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series (executive producer-21 episodes, director)
- Leroy & Stitch (executive producer, director)
- Mickey's Around the World in 80 Days (executive producer, director)
- Stitch! The Movie (co-executive producer, director)
- House of Mouse (executive producer-52 episodes, director; 52 episodes)
- Disney's Stitch: Experiment 626 (executive producer, director)
- Mickey's House of Villains (executive producer, director; segments: "Mickey's Mechanical House", "How to Haunt a House", "Dance of the Goofys", and "Hansel and Gretel") *Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse (executive producer, director)
- Mickey Mouse Works (executive producer; 31 episodes)
- Mickey's New Car (executive producer)
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series (executive producer; 65 episodes) *Timon & Pumbaa (producer; 27 episodes)
- The Emperor's New School (director; 7 episodes)
- He won an award (a Silver Angel Award).
- He was nominated seven times.
- His other role includes being an author.