Tomorrowland is one of the themed areas of the Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort, showcasing Walt Disney's visions of the future. The futuristic Tomorrowland opened along with the park on October 1, 1971, and was updated in 1994 as a retro-futuristic "tomorrow that never was." Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World is the most popular form of the themed-land.
Much like its Disneyland counterpart, much of Tomorrowland was unfinished on opening day. Opening day on October 1st, 1971, the only attractions open were Flight to the Moon, the Circle-Vision theater with America the Beautiful, the Grand Prix Speedway and the Skyway station. Mostly empty or being constructed, clear views of the Contemporary Resort were possible. Construction on further attractions followed quickly and the second half of the Circle-Vision building would open in 1972 with the attraction If You Had Wings. By 1975, much of the work was completed with the Peoplemover being fit onto the second floors of the pre-existing buildings, the transplanting of Carousel of Progress and the opening of Space Mountain. However, as the decades passed and the area became dated, plans to refresh the area ranged from renaming and retheming it to Discoveryland, much like Disneyland Paris, before settling on a retro-future city theme that Tomorrowland currently utilizes.
- Astro Orbiter (formerly known as Star Jets)
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape!
- Tomorrowland Speedway (formerly known as Grand Prix Speedway, later Tomorrowland Indy Speedway)
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority (formerly known as WEDway PeopleMover)
- Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
- Flight to the Moon (1971-1975)
- Delta Dreamflight (1989-1998, known as "Take Flight" from 1996-1998)
- ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter (1995-2003)
- If You Had Wings (1972-1989, known as "If You Could Fly" from 1987-1989)
- Mission to Mars (1975-1993)
- Skyway to Fantasyland (1971-1999)
- Circle-Vision 360° films (1971-2006):
- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café (formerly known as Tomorrowland Terrace)
- The Lunching Pad
- Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station
- Mickey's Star Traders