Tomorrowland is a themed land at Hong Kong Disneyland.
The newest Tomorrowland opened on September 12, 2005, at Hong Kong Disneyland. Like the newer generations of the American Tomorrowlands, Hong Kong's version features an emphasis on metallic trim, with lots of blue and purple hues. Currently under construction outside the berm to the south of the former Autopia is Iron Man Experience, the first Disney attraction to be based on a Marvel property, featuring Tony Stark recruiting guests to fend off extraterrestrial beings from attacking Hong Kong.
Attractions and Entertainment
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Push the Talking Trash Can
- Space Mountain (currently themed as Hyperspace Mountain)
- Star Wars: Command Post
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (opening in June 25, 2016)
- Iron Man Experience (opening in Fall 2016)
- BB-8 Snack Cart
- Comet Café
- Starliner Diner
- Flying Saucer Snaks
- Space Traders
- Star Command Suppliers
- ↑ Chu, Karen (8 October 2013). "Hong Kong Disneyland to Open 'Iron Man' Experience in 2016". Retrieved on 8 October 2013.