Tomorrowland is a themed land at Hong Kong Disneyland. Like the newer generations of the American Tomorrowlands, Hong Kong's version features an emphasis on metallic trim, with lots of blue and purple hues.
Attractions and entertainmentEdit
- Iron Man Experience
- Iron Man Tech Showcase
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Space Mountain (currently themed as Hyperspace Mountain)
- Star Wars: Command Post
- Muppet Mobile Lab (2008–2013)
- UFO Zone (2006-2016)
- Stitch Encounter (2006-2016)
- Autopia (2006-2016)
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (2005-2017)
- Push the Talking Trash Can (moved to Fantasyland)
Restaurants and refreshmentsEdit
- BB-8 Snack Cart
- Comet Café
- Starliner Diner
- Flying Saucer Snaks
Expansion History Edit
2006: Three-Ride Expansion Edit
2016: Star Wars Takeover Edit
Tomorrowland is taken over by Star Wars since June 2016 as the Park's summer event. Space Mountain is re-themed as "Hyperspace Mountain" while Stitch Encounter is replaced by "Star Wars: Command Post", a meet-and-greet area featuring Chewbacca and BB-8. On June 25, Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple premiered, utilizing the space where UFO Zone once stood.
- ↑ Barnes, Brooks (November 22, 2016). "Hong Kong Disneyland, Seeking Return to Profit, Plans $1.4 Billion Upgrade", The New York Times.
- ↑ Miller, Daniel (November 22, 2016). "Hong Kong Disneyland in line for a $1.4-billion expansion, adding a 'Frozen' themed land in a bid to boost growth", Los Angeles Times.
- ↑ "Star Wars takes over Hong Kong Disneyland this summer".
- ↑ "Hong Kong Disneyland Reports Second-highest Revenues, Third-highest Attendance and Record Guest Spending"..