Tomorrowland is a themed land at Hong Kong Disneyland. Like the newer generations of the American Tomorrowlands, Hong Kong's version features an emphasis on metallic trim, with lots of blue and purple hues.
Attractions and entertainment
- Iron Man Experience
- Iron Man Tech Showcase
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Space Mountain (currently themed as Hyperspace Mountain)
- Star Wars: Command Post
- Muppet Mobile Lab (2008–2013)
- UFO Zone (2006-2016)
- Stitch Encounter (2006-2016)
- Autopia (2006-2016)
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (2005-2017)
- Push the Talking Trash Can (moved to Fantasyland)
Restaurants and refreshments
- BB-8 Snack Cart
- Comet Café
- Starliner Diner
- Flying Saucer Snaks
2006: Three-Ride Expansion
2016: Star Wars Takeover
Tomorrowland is taken over by Star Wars since June 2016 as the Park's summer event. Space Mountain is re-themed as "Hyperspace Mountain" while Stitch Encounter is replaced by "Star Wars: Command Post", a meet-and-greet area featuring Chewbacca and BB-8. On June 25, Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple premiered, utilizing the space where UFO Zone once stood.
2023: Marvel Superhero AreaOn November 22, 2016, a multiyear expansion plan for the Park is announced. Following the opening of "Iron Man Experience" in 2017, the Marvel Universe will continue to expand: Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters will be re-imagined into an "Ant-Man ride" while Autopia will be replaced by an "Avengers-themed ride". The New Tomorrowland expansion will be completed by 2023.
- ↑ Barnes, Brooks (November 22, 2016). "Hong Kong Disneyland, Seeking Return to Profit, Plans $1.4 Billion Upgrade", The New York Times.
- ↑ Miller, Daniel (November 22, 2016). "Hong Kong Disneyland in line for a $1.4-billion expansion, adding a 'Frozen' themed land in a bid to boost growth", Los Angeles Times.
- ↑ "Star Wars takes over Hong Kong Disneyland this summer".
- ↑ "Hong Kong Disneyland Reports Second-highest Revenues, Third-highest Attendance and Record Guest Spending"..
- ↑ Chu, Karen (8 October 2013). "Hong Kong Disneyland to Open 'Iron Man' Experience in 2016". Retrieved on 8 October 2013.