He made his theatrical debut on his 18th birthday in 1986; one year later, he graduated The Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw. In 1982-1983 he studied in the Leon Schiller National Higher School of Film, Television and Theatre in Łódź.
He provided many voices in Polish dubbing to Disney productions.
- Pocahontas - Thomas
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Quasimodo
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame II - Quasimodo
- Inspector Gadget - Inspector Gadget
- Snow Dogs - Ted Brooks
- Dadnapped - Maurice
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2
- DuckTales - Gladstone Gander (old Polish dubbing)
- Adventures of the Gummi Bears - Unwin
- Timon and Pumbaa
- Brandy and Mr. Whiskers - Mr. Whiskers
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody - Marion Moseby
- The Suite Life on Deck - Marion Moseby
- The Replacements