"Tokyo Go" is the fifth episode of Mickey Mouse. It aired on July 12, 2013.
Mickey fights crazy commuting crowds aboard the bullet train in Tokyo, Japan.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Fred Tatasciore - Sumo Wrestler
- Hira Ambrosino - Train Station Announcer
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language.
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- On another note, this is the second short to be spoken entirely in Spanish, but it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain like Al Rojo Vivo did.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- When Mickey goes through a tunnel on top of the train, the scene briefly changes to that of a video game. This is a possible cultural reference to Akihabara, a section of Tokyo which is a hot spot for gamers. It is also a reference to Yo Gabba Gabba!
- The exact sound effects are the power up and coin sound effects from the Super Mario Bros. series.
- Also after he escapes, he jumps of the train and you can see ducks from Duck Hunt.
- Near the end of the episode, a picture of Walt Disney can be seen at the kiddie-train station
Place in the World
- Tokyo, Japan
- Rail Runner - Computer game based off this episode