Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Tokyo Go" is the fifth episode of Mickey Mouse. It aired on July 12, 2013.
Mickey fights crazy commuting crowds aboard the bullet train in Tokyo, Japan.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Fred Tatasciore - Sumo Wrestler
- Hira Ambrosino - Train Station Announcer
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language.
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- On another note, this is the second short to be spoken entirely in Spanish, but it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain like Al Rojo Vivo did.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- When Mickey goes through a tunnel on top of the train, the scene briefly changes to that of a video game. This is a possible cultural reference to Akihabara, a section of Tokyo which is a hot spot for gamers. It is also a reference to Yo Gabba Gabba!
- The exact sound effects are the power up and coin sound effects from the Super Mario Bros. series.
- Also after he escapes, he jumps of the train and you can see ducks from Duck Hunt.
- Near the end of the episode, a picture of Walt Disney can be seen at the kiddie-train station
Place in the World
- Tokyo, Japan
- Rail Runner - Computer game based off this episode