Mickey fights crazy commuting crowds aboard the bullet train in Tokyo, Japan.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Fred Tatasciore - Sumo Wrestler
- Hira Ambrosino - Train Station Announcer
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- When Mickey goes through a tunnel on top of the train, the scene briefly changes to that of a video game. This is a possible cultural reference to Akihabara, a section of Tokyo which is a hot spot for gamers. It is also a reference to Yo Gabba Gabba!
- The exact sound effects are the power up and coin sound effects from the Super Mario Bros. series.
- Also after he escapes, he jumps of the train and you can see ducks from Duck Hunt.
- Near the end of the episode, a picture of Walt Disney can be seen at the kiddie-train station
Place in The World
- Tokyo, Japan
- Rail Runner - Computer game based off this episode