Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Where dreams come true.”
- ―Official slogan.
Tokyo Disney Resort (東京ディズニーリゾート, Tōkyō Dizunī Rizōto) is a Disney theme park resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan. It opened on April 15, 1983, as Tokyo Disneyland. It is owned and operated by The Oriental Land Company (OLC), and is the only Disney resort in which Disney does not hold an ownership stake. OLC instead licenses the Disney name, characters, and attractions from The Walt Disney Company.
- Disney Ambassador Hotel (opened July 20, 2000)
- Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta (opened September 4, 2001)
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel (opened July 8, 2008)
- Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel (opened June 1, 2016)
- Main article: Incidents at Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disney Resort official web site in Japanese 日本 and English
- Park maps to the Tokyo Disney Resort (includes Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea)
- Official YouTube channel (Japanese 日本)
- Official Tokyo Disney Resort blog (Japanese 日本)
- The official Tokyo Disney Resort Facebook page (Japanese 日本)
- The official Tokyo Disney Resort Twitter page (Japanese 日本)
|Tokyo Disney Resort|
|Tokyo Disneyland | Tokyo DisneySea|
|Tokyo Disneyland Hotel | Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCost | Disney's Ambassador Hotel|