Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
AppearancesPizza Planet Delivery trucks delivering fresh off the line Pizza Planet brand air filters to cars all over California. Every now and then in Todd's quest to make it to his customers, as soon as possible, he stumbles upon an unavoidable detour like: construction, flooded roads, or worst of all, free tickets to the race of the century at the Los Angeles International Speedway."
In the movie, he appears at the Los Angeles International Speedway.Guido is serving some drinks at the restaurant. He appears on the LCD television as a guest on a show named the "Tire Talky", just before the Mel Dorado show comes on.
Later in the film, he can be seen in the crowd attending to the Radiator Springs Grand Prix.
- He is the only car so far known with a frontal wiper on the windshield, although his wiper disappears in Cars 2.
- He is among the few cars that have the inside mouth shared with their mudguard without any kind of division like the other cars. The reason of this and his wiper is maybe because he is just a modified version of the original Pizza Planet truck from Toy Story.
- Car Finder states that Todd is a Gyoza Poky 2.4 Liter Inline 4, which is consistent with the model the truck was given in Toy Story 2.
- Todd can be spotted in the background of a Cars 2 triptych poster, in the middle London portion near the Victoria Memorial.
- ↑ "Car Finder" (supplementary material on Blu-ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu-ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Pixar Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Pixar Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|