Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To Protect and Serve is a Cars Toons episode yet to be released, with Scott Morse as director, Rob Gibbs as co-director, and Mary Alice Drumm and Nicole Paradis Grindle as producers. When it was announced, it was said to be released in 2015, though it did not actually air in that year, leaving it unknown when it will actually air.
Official synopsis, from Pixar Post:
- "When Sheriff takes a mandatory vacation, two overzealous rookies from County take over his duties in Radiator Springs. Bent on making a good impression to score commendations, the rookies over-do every aspect of their jobs, finding "crimes" at every turn and turning the quiet little town into a hotbed of taped-off crime scenes. No one is safe and everyone's a suspect until Sheriff senses an imbalance and returns home to right the "justice" that’s been served."
- Owen Wilson as Lightning McQueen
- Larry the Cable Guy as Mater
- Wendi McLendon-Covey as Didi 05
- Aziz Ansari as Mike 07
- Michael Wallis as Sheriff
- Bonnie Hunt as Sally Carrera
- Lloyd Sherr as Fillmore
- Cheech Marin as Ramone
- Tony Shalhoub as Luigi
- The two rookie polices both resemble Rod "Torque" Redline.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Exclusive First Look at the Upcoming Cars Toon 'To Protect and Serve'