Timothy James "Tim" Curry is an English actor, voice actor, comedian, singer, and composer, known for his work in a diverse range of theatre, film and television productions, often portraying villainous characters, most notably Pennywise the Dancing Clown in the horror mini series, IT. Curry is also best known for his role as Dr. Frank-N-Furter, in the 1975 musical comedy horror film, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, reprised the role he had originated in the 1973 London and 1974 Los Angeles stage productions of The Rocky Horror Show.
- Dr. Thornton Poole in Oscar (1991)
- Boyd Pinter in Passed Away (1992)
- Cardinal Richelieu in Disney's The Three Musketeers (1993)
- Long John Silver in Muppet Treasure Island (1996)
- Thaddeus E. Klang in TaleSpin
- Evil Manta in The Little Mermaid
- Taurus Bulba in Darkwing Duck (1991)
- Chief Elder, Winston, The Devil, Jean-Claude and others in Dinosaurs (1992–94)
- S.I.R. – ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter (Magic Kingdom Attraction) (1995-2003)
- Anton Sevarius in Gargoyles (1994)
- Lord Dragaunus in the The Mighty Ducks TV Series (1996)
- Moltoc in Quack Pack (1996)
- Caliph Kapok, Amuk Moonrah, and Kileem in the Aladdin TV series (1996)
- Forté in Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Laser Pirate and the Phony Dentist in Teamo Supremo
- Spooky the cat in Teacher's Pet (2001)
- Percival in The Proud Family (2003)
- Von Talon in Valiant (2005)
- Stubbings, Dr. Lloyd Wexler, and Worthington Dubois in Phineas and Ferb
- The Sorcerer in Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (season one)
- Palpatine in Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2013-2014)
- The Sailor in Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey
- Ironically, Tim Curry was originally going to voice King Nedakh in Atlantis: The Lost Empire before he was voiced by the late Leonard Nimoy instead.
- He along with Malcolm McDowell were considered for the role of Scar, but the role was ultimately given to Jeremy Irons.
- He was originally considered for the role of Judge Doom in Who Framed Roger Rabbit along with Roddy McDowall, Eddie Deezen, John Cleese, Jon Pertwee, Christopher Lee and Sting. Although after his auditon for the part, the producers find him to frightening and terrifying for the role in the film. So the role was eventually passed on to Christopher Lloyd.
- He was also once considered for the role of Jafar from Aladdin.
- Tim Curry at the Internet Movie Database