"Till Nephews Do Us Part" is the sixty-fifth episode of DuckTales, and the last episode of the show's first season.
Various characters that made appearances in the series appear as guests at the wedding. This list includes:
- Gyro Gearloose
- Gladstone Gander
- Doofus Drake
- Magica De Spell
- Flintheart Glomgold
- Loopy McQuack
- Gloria Swanson
- Glittering Goldie (as trying to break up the marriage and was notified by the nephews and Webby)
- Ma Beagle and the Beagle Boys (although they had to dress as bridesmaids in order to get in since they weren't invited)
- Various one-shot characters
- Webby's remark "If [Millionara] offered me an apple in the forest, I sure wouldn't eat it!", is a reference to the scene in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in which the disguised Queen gives Snow White the Poisoned Apple.
- Millionara says "That's why I only packed the bare necessities!", referencing "The Bare Necessities" from The Jungle Book.
- Millionara's line "Get me out of this stinking fresh air!" is a reference to The Parent Trap, in which Vicky Robinson said the same line.
- This was the last DuckTales episode to feature appearances by Donald Duck and Gladstone Gander.
- There is a possibility that the bank in which the wedding was held was robbed successfully by the Beagle Boys without anybody noticing since everyone else was outside.
- This is the only episode to feature all of the show's recurring villains sans four of the Beagle Boys.
- This is also the only episode in which both Magica and Glomgold appear, even though they are not seen together.
- This is Magica's last appearance until the episode "The Unbreakable Bin".
- Despite being in the episode "The Golden Fleecing", Ludwig Von Drake is nowhere to be seen at the wedding.
- Millionara seems to be based off of Velma Vanderduck having a similar hairstyle and serving as female antagonists to both Scrooge and Glomgold.
- DuckTales: Volume 3