FANDOM


  • Who do you Disney fans and Wikia contributors think should replace Don Rickles as the voice of Mr. Potato Head?

    Who should replace Don Rickles?
     
    17
     
    4
     
    11
     
    8
     
    49
     
    6
     
    2
     
    5
     

    The poll was created at 00:06 on July 13, 2017, and so far 102 people voted.
      Loading editor
    • I think Lewis Black (voice of Anger in Inside Out) would be a decent match. 

        Loading editor
    • This is yet another tough one: haven't had to imagine replacing voice actors this badly since the discussion on the new voice of Uncle Scrooge (Alan Young for post-humous Disney Legend!).

      For the time being, I voted for Maurice LaMarche. That spot-on-voice just might be found between his impressions of Jon Lovitz and Orson Welles..... I think.

      Yet, like Alan Young is identifiable as our beloved "Unca" Scrooge, Don Rickles really did give that tater-head the perfect personality.

        Loading editor
    • I think Barry Bostwick should voice him.

        Loading editor
    • Toonking1985 wrote: Who do you Disney fans and Wikia contributors think should replace Don Rickles as the voice of Mr. Potato Head?

      Who should replace Don Rickles?
       
      10
       
      0
       
      5
       
      2
       
      5
       
      1
       
      1
       
      2
       
      18
       

      The poll was created at 18:43 on October 9, 2017, and so far 44 people voted.
        Loading editor
    • Barry Bostwick can voice Mr. Potato Head for Toy Story 4

        Loading editor
    • Theloudhouseyeswallykazamnovgcp
      Theloudhouseyeswallykazamnovgcp removed this reply because:
      Mistake
      00:32, October 21, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Frank Welker did a pretty good job in the Robot Chicken parody. He's got my vote.

        Loading editor
    • Jerry Stiller sounds a lot like Don Rickles did in the films. if they want a good match he seems like a good choice. Their replacement for Slinky was very good, and I wouldn't notice a change unless I was really trying to look for it.

      But I think Jerry Stiller or Lewis Black could do the best job, in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • hmm. i know Barry Bostwick has gotten old since The Rocky Horror Picture Show, but... why would Brad Majors of all people play Mr. Potato Head? i don't even know what he sounds like nowadays.

        Loading editor
    • seth mcfarlane in a disney movie awesome

        Loading editor
    • ( One Vote Says Dan Castelanetta)


      Homer Simpson voice actor in Disney? Thats Not Normal

        Loading editor
    • ThisIsMorgan wrote:
      ( One Vote Says Dan Castelanetta)


      Homer Simpson voice actor in Disney? Thats Not Normal


      What's wrong with him? He was Genie in both Return of Jafar and the Aladdin series.

        Loading editor
    • JadeGryphon wrote:
      ThisIsMorgan wrote:
      ( One Vote Says Dan Castelanetta)


      Homer Simpson voice actor in Disney? Thats Not Normal


      What's wrong with him? He was Genie in both Return of Jafar and the Aladdin series.

      Oh... i havent watched much disney i prefer pixar

        Loading editor
    • I haven't seen Return of Jafar, but I've watched a couple of clips on Youtube. Dan Castellaneta as Genie felt really weird. He sounded way too much like Homer Simpson. I love Dan Castellaneta in The Simpsons, but I don't think he'd be a good match for Mr Potato Head.

        Loading editor
    • I think Steve Harvey might be the new role for Mr. Potato Head because he look like him.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know if they will find a new voice for Potato or kill him off. I mean, take Slink for example. Jim Varney died after Toy Story 2 and Atlantis and got replaced by his friend Blake Clarke. If they can do it to Slinky, they can do it to Potato Head too.

        Loading editor
    • CartoonMan246 wrote:

      Toonking1985 wrote: Who do you Disney fans and Wikia contributors think should replace Don Rickles as the voice of Mr. Potato Head?

      Who should replace Don Rickles?
       
      10
       
      0
       
      5
       
      2
       
      5
       
      1
       
      1
       
      2
       
      18
       

      The poll was created at 18:43 on October 9, 2017, and so far 44 people voted.

      Seth Macfarlene? whos he?


        Loading editor
    • ThisIsMorgan wrote:
      CartoonMan246 wrote:

      Toonking1985 wrote: Who do you Disney fans and Wikia contributors think should replace Don Rickles as the voice of Mr. Potato Head?

      Who should replace Don Rickles?
       
      10
       
      0
       
      5
       
      2
       
      5
       
      1
       
      1
       
      2
       
      18
       

      The poll was created at 18:43 on October 9, 2017, and so far 44 people voted.

      Seth Macfarlene? whos he?


      Seth MacFarlene does most of the voices on Family Guy

        Loading editor
    • MickeysPal wrote:
      ThisIsMorgan wrote:
      CartoonMan246 wrote:

      Toonking1985 wrote: Who do you Disney fans and Wikia contributors think should replace Don Rickles as the voice of Mr. Potato Head?

      Who should replace Don Rickles?
       
      10
       
      0
       
      5
       
      2
       
      5
       
      1
       
      1
       
      2
       
      18
       

      The poll was created at 18:43 on October 9, 2017, and so far 44 people voted.

      Seth Macfarlene? whos he?


      Seth MacFarlene does most of the voices on Family Guy

      i dont wanna bother you but whats that?

        Loading editor
    • ThisIsMorgan wrote:
      MickeysPal wrote:
      ThisIsMorgan wrote:
      CartoonMan246 wrote:

      Toonking1985 wrote: Who do you Disney fans and Wikia contributors think should replace Don Rickles as the voice of Mr. Potato Head?

      Who should replace Don Rickles?
       
      10
       
      0
       
      5
       
      2
       
      5
       
      1
       
      1
       
      2
       
      18
       

      The poll was created at 18:43 on October 9, 2017, and so far 44 people voted.

      Seth Macfarlene? whos he?


      Seth MacFarlene does most of the voices on Family Guy
      i dont wanna bother you but whats that?

      I don't watch it, but it's an animated comedy show.

        Loading editor
    • Look. i know Eddie Murphy is everyone's top choice to replace Mr. Potato Head, but i think if Eddie Murphy used his unique voice, it would sound much different from Don Rickles' unique voice.

        Loading editor
    • TheOne1000 wrote:
      ThisIsMorgan wrote:
      MickeysPal wrote:
      ThisIsMorgan wrote:
      CartoonMan246 wrote:

      Toonking1985 wrote: Who do you Disney fans and Wikia contributors think should replace Don Rickles as the voice of Mr. Potato Head?

      Who should replace Don Rickles?
       
      10
       
      0
       
      5
       
      2
       
      5
       
      1
       
      1
       
      2
       
      18
       

      The poll was created at 18:43 on October 9, 2017, and so far 44 people voted.

      Seth Macfarlene? whos he?


      Seth MacFarlene does most of the voices on Family Guy
      i dont wanna bother you but whats that?
      I don't watch it, but it's an animated comedy show.

      theres a lot of account names on this quote right?

        Loading editor
    • Disney Guardian wrote:
      Look. i know Eddie Murphy is everyone's top choice to replace Mr. Potato Head, but i think if Eddie Murphy used his unique voice, it would sound much different from Don Rickles' unique voice.

      I agree. Love Eddie Murphy as an actor, but the voice would be completely different. In fact, I'd probably just think of Donkey from Shrek everytime I would hear him speak, and it would just take me out of watching the film, because it would be so out of place.

        Loading editor
    • What about Bob Peterson as Mr. Potato Head.

        Loading editor
    • I guess that would be a good choice.

        Loading editor
    • TheOne1000 wrote:
      I guess that would be a good choice.

      Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • danny DeVito has been confirmed soooo

        Loading editor
    • Disneyfan789
      Disneyfan789 removed this reply because:
      I forgot that this is a poll.
      11:48, April 8, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • ThisIsMorgan wrote:
      ( One Vote Says Dan Castelanetta)


      Homer Simpson voice actor in Disney? Thats Not Normal

      Well Dan has been on disney before as the Voice of the Genies on disney Aladdin

        Loading editor
    • PurpleBeastBoy wrote:
      danny DeVito has been confirmed soooo

      For real?

        Loading editor
    • I go with Maurice LaMarche. He can provide the tough guy type voice, like he did with Grumpy on The 7D, yet also show some of his softer side.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message