Fandom

The Disney Wiki

42,493pages
Add New Page

The Disney Wiki

Inside Out OCs

English

Inside Out OCs

  • So, I've seen some cool ideas for OCs already, and I would love to hear more of them, so, what's your Inside Out OC?

    And this is my first discussion, so idk if I chose a good topic, and no spoilers please! :)

      Loading editor
    • OC? What does that even mean?

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:
      OC? What does that even mean?

      It stands for original character.

        Loading editor
    • Oh. Thanks. You mean like OC's like Joy and Sadness?

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:
      Oh. Thanks. You mean like OC's like Joy and Sadness?

      By OCs, we mean characters created by fans in fanfiction.

        Loading editor
    • Oh. So how about Chimere, the nightmare woman and maybe the first ever Pixar villainess? Who could possibly appear in the sequel, if there is one

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:
      Oh. So how about Chimere, the nightmare woman and maybe the first ever Pixar villainess? Who could possibly appear in the sequel, if there is one

      Good one.

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote:

      702085 wrote:
      Oh. So how about Chimere, the nightmare woman and maybe the first ever Pixar villainess? Who could possibly appear in the sequel, if there is one

      Good one.

      Yeah, I would like to see her show up too

        Loading editor
    • hey I love four ocs!

        Loading editor
    • What are your OC's Carebearheart?

        Loading editor
    • Love: a pink female emotion, the artist of the group who gets lost with Joy and Sadness
      Snoozyness: a lazy brown male emotion who bonds with Fear
      Sympathy: a worrywart turquoise female emotion. the youngest emotion who gets lost with Joy and Sadness
      Pride: an orange female emotion full of dignity who forms a romantic relationship with Anger, despite him ignoring her

        Loading editor
    • How about Jealousy/Envy?

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote: How about Jealousy/Envy?

      someone on deviantart came up with that!

        Loading editor
    • Carebearheart wrote: Love: a pink female emotion, the artist of the group who gets lost with Joy and Sadness
      Snoozyness: a lazy brown male emotion who bonds with Fear
      Sympathy: a worrywart turquoise female emotion. the youngest emotion who gets lost with Joy and Sadness
      Pride: an orange female emotion full of dignity who forms a relationship with Anger, despite him ignoring her

      Cool! I really like sympathy, she sounds adorable!

        Loading editor
    • Carebearheart wrote:

      The 13th Hero wrote: How about Jealousy/Envy?

      someone on deviantart came up with that!

      Oh really? *sighs* the ideas are too obvious.

        Loading editor
    • I like Envy/Jealousy, also how about indifference or carelessness?

        Loading editor
    • Jealousy and Love are feelings, not emotions.

      So instead of making more emotion OC's, why not make feeling OC's to accompany the Emotions? Besides, there is more of a variety of feelings to chose rather than emotions.

        Loading editor
    • Maple Panda wrote:
      Jealousy and Love are feelings, not emotions.

      So instead of making more emotion OC's, why not make feeling OC's to accompany the Emotions? Besides, there is more of a variety of feelings to chose rather than emotions.

      Oh, umm...

      ...so what's the difference then?

        Loading editor
    • Feelings are mental experiences of body states, which arise as the brain interprets emotions, themselves physical states arising from the body’s responses to external stimuli. (The order of such events is: I am threatened, experience fear, and feel horror.) Emotions play out in the theater of the body. Feelings play out in the theater of the mind.

      While basic emotions are common to us all, the meanings they take on and the feelings they prompt are individual based on our programming past and present. Feelings are shaped by a person’s temperament and experiences and vary greatly from person to person and situation to situation. (Source: [1])

        Loading editor
    • Maple Panda wrote:
      Feelings are mental experiences of body states, which arise as the brain interprets emotions, themselves physical states arising from the body’s responses to external stimuli. (The order of such events is: I am threatened, experience fear, and feel horror.)

      Emotions play out in the theater of the body. Feelings play out in the theater of the mind.

      While basic emotions are common to us all, the meanings they take on and the feelings they prompt are individual based on our programming past and present. Feelings are shaped by a person’s temperament and experiences and vary greatly from person to person and situation to situation. (Source: [1])

      Oh.

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote:
      Maple Panda wrote:
      Feelings are mental experiences of body states, which arise as the brain interprets emotions, themselves physical states arising from the body’s responses to external stimuli. (The order of such events is: I am threatened, experience fear, and feel horror.)

      Emotions play out in the theater of the body. Feelings play out in the theater of the mind.

      While basic emotions are common to us all, the meanings they take on and the feelings they prompt are individual based on our programming past and present. Feelings are shaped by a person’s temperament and experiences and vary greatly from person to person and situation to situation. (Source: [1])

      Oh.

      Yeahhh...

      Anyway, does anyone have an idea for an human OC? Like maybe someone in Riley's class or on her hockey team?

        Loading editor
    • i think a fusion gem-esque possibility would be cool for OCs! like if disgust and anger fused to form contempt?

        Loading editor
    • oooh I have four!

      Logic and Reasoning: not really emotions but I thought of this as a joke

      Logic is a guy and Reasoning is a girl and they are both black and white bc I couldn't think of colors.

      Vanity: Orange female with wavy hair(she was originally going to be yellow and then gold XD) AND she's very rude how she acts around with Disgust

      Embarrassment: Pink girl with long-ish? hair and blunt bangs. I'm still working oh her outfit but she has a hoodie with the strings so when she's embarrassed she just pulls on the strings to hide her face

        Loading editor
    • I have been dabbaling with a Human OC, but it seems everyone is more interested in making OC's based on Emotions; though Emotions were the focus of the film, so they can't really be blamed by much.


      Logic and Reason were considered to be in the movie, but were removed due to wanting to give Riley more freedom.

        Loading editor
    • Ooh, I've better idea than I did before; how about Trust, Suprise and Anticipation?

        Loading editor
    • The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      I have been dabbaling with a Human OC, but it seems everyone is more interested in making OC's based on Emotions; though Emotions were the focus of the film, so they can't really be blamed by much.


      Logic and Reason were considered to be in the movie, but were removed due to wanting to give Riley more freedom.

      ya know, thats a good idea to have a human(and maybe even imaginary friend OCs?) its just that i guess we all like taking the easy way, hehe.

      Really? Wow, I feel kind of bad now, I knew about some emotions/characters that were cut, but I never saw those.

      But I guess its not that bad considering someone on DeviantART coined surprise.

      also, I have my pictures:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      im stilll working on their designs. my program is weird, so the colors aren't supposed to look like that, and I'm a beginner on those drawing tablets, so Logic came out really strange.

        Loading editor
    • Lederhosen4life wrote:
      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      I have been dabbaling with a Human OC, but it seems everyone is more interested in making OC's based on Emotions; though Emotions were the focus of the film, so they can't really be blamed by much.


      Logic and Reason were considered to be in the movie, but were removed due to wanting to give Riley more freedom.

      ya know, thats a good idea to have a human(and maybe even imaginary friend OCs?) its just that i guess we all like taking the easy way, hehe.

      Really? Wow, I feel kind of bad now, I knew about some emotions/characters that were cut, but I never saw those.

      But I guess its not that bad considering someone on DeviantART coined surprise.

      also, I have my pictures:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      im stilll working on their designs. my program is weird, so the colors aren't supposed to look like that, and I'm a beginner on those drawing tablets, so Logic came out really strange.

      That could also be interesting, with OC Imaginary Friends since there were more IF's in the movie that were cut, since they were in a Hobo Camp after Riley got older.

      Your drawings are very good, if I do say so myself; though I don't think Logic or Reason could be considered Emotions, they could be the ones who have more authority over certain choices in the daily life of Riley as she grows older.

      Surprise was also considered an an Emotion, but was also cut due to Fear basically covering that.

        Loading editor
    • The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      Lederhosen4life wrote:
      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      I have been dabbaling with a Human OC, but it seems everyone is more interested in making OC's based on Emotions; though Emotions were the focus of the film, so they can't really be blamed by much.


      Logic and Reason were considered to be in the movie, but were removed due to wanting to give Riley more freedom.

      ya know, thats a good idea to have a human(and maybe even imaginary friend OCs?) its just that i guess we all like taking the easy way, hehe.

      Really? Wow, I feel kind of bad now, I knew about some emotions/characters that were cut, but I never saw those.

      But I guess its not that bad considering someone on DeviantART coined surprise.

      also, I have my pictures:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      im stilll working on their designs. my program is weird, so the colors aren't supposed to look like that, and I'm a beginner on those drawing tablets, so Logic came out really strange.

      That could also be interesting, with OC Imaginary Friends since there were more IF's in the movie that were cut, since they were in a Hobo Camp after Riley got older.

      Your drawings are very good, if I do say so myself; though I don't think Logic or Reason could be considered Emotions, they could be the ones who have more authority over certain choices in the daily life of Riley as she grows older.

      Surprise was also considered an an Emotion, but was also cut due to Fear basically covering that.

      thanks! Yeah I mostly did Logic and Reasoning as a joke :P at first I thought "what a funny thing" then I made them and now I don't know what to do with them haha.

      also I found out about some of the imaginary friends that were cut from the movie. Like Mrs Scribbles(or something like that) and Corner Sun. I still can't get over the idea of corner sun XD

        Loading editor
    • Lederhosen4life wrote:
      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      Lederhosen4life wrote:
      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      I have been dabbaling with a Human OC, but it seems everyone is more interested in making OC's based on Emotions; though Emotions were the focus of the film, so they can't really be blamed by much.


      Logic and Reason were considered to be in the movie, but were removed due to wanting to give Riley more freedom.

      ya know, thats a good idea to have a human(and maybe even imaginary friend OCs?) its just that i guess we all like taking the easy way, hehe.

      Really? Wow, I feel kind of bad now, I knew about some emotions/characters that were cut, but I never saw those.

      But I guess its not that bad considering someone on DeviantART coined surprise.

      also, I have my pictures:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      im stilll working on their designs. my program is weird, so the colors aren't supposed to look like that, and I'm a beginner on those drawing tablets, so Logic came out really strange.

      That could also be interesting, with OC Imaginary Friends since there were more IF's in the movie that were cut, since they were in a Hobo Camp after Riley got older.

      Your drawings are very good, if I do say so myself; though I don't think Logic or Reason could be considered Emotions, they could be the ones who have more authority over certain choices in the daily life of Riley as she grows older.

      Surprise was also considered an an Emotion, but was also cut due to Fear basically covering that.

      thanks! Yeah I mostly did Logic and Reasoning as a joke :P at first I thought "what a funny thing" then I made them and now I don't know what to do with them haha.

      also I found out about some of the imaginary friends that were cut from the movie. Like Mrs Scribbles(or something like that) and Corner Sun. I still can't get over the idea of corner sun XD

      Corner Sun? XD

      Hey, why not imaginary friend OC's?!

        Loading editor
    • Imaginary friend OCs sounds like a good idea. I have several ideas already for them.

        Loading editor
    • Lederhosen4life wrote:

      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      I have been dabbaling with a Human OC, but it seems everyone is more interested in making OC's based on Emotions; though Emotions were the focus of the film, so they can't really be blamed by much.

      Logic and Reason were considered to be in the movie, but were removed due to wanting to give Riley more freedom.

      ya know, thats a good idea to have a human(and maybe even imaginary friend OCs?) its just that i guess we all like taking the easy way, hehe.

      Really? Wow, I feel kind of bad now, I knew about some emotions/characters that were cut, but I never saw those.

      But I guess its not that bad considering someone on DeviantART coined surprise.

      also, I have my pictures:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      im stilll working on their designs. my program is weird, so the colors aren't supposed to look like that, and I'm a beginner on those drawing tablets, so Logic came out really strange.

      Your drawings are so amazing! Embarrassment is so cute!

        Loading editor
    • Maple Panda wrote:

      Lederhosen4life wrote:
      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      Lederhosen4life wrote:
      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      I have been dabbaling with a Human OC, but it seems everyone is more interested in making OC's based on Emotions; though Emotions were the focus of the film, so they can't really be blamed by much.


      Logic and Reason were considered to be in the movie, but were removed due to wanting to give Riley more freedom.

      ya know, thats a good idea to have a human(and maybe even imaginary friend OCs?) its just that i guess we all like taking the easy way, hehe.

      Really? Wow, I feel kind of bad now, I knew about some emotions/characters that were cut, but I never saw those.

      But I guess its not that bad considering someone on DeviantART coined surprise.

      also, I have my pictures:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      im stilll working on their designs. my program is weird, so the colors aren't supposed to look like that, and I'm a beginner on those drawing tablets, so Logic came out really strange.

      That could also be interesting, with OC Imaginary Friends since there were more IF's in the movie that were cut, since they were in a Hobo Camp after Riley got older.

      Your drawings are very good, if I do say so myself; though I don't think Logic or Reason could be considered Emotions, they could be the ones who have more authority over certain choices in the daily life of Riley as she grows older.

      Surprise was also considered an an Emotion, but was also cut due to Fear basically covering that.

      thanks! Yeah I mostly did Logic and Reasoning as a joke :P at first I thought "what a funny thing" then I made them and now I don't know what to do with them haha.

      also I found out about some of the imaginary friends that were cut from the movie. Like Mrs Scribbles(or something like that) and Corner Sun. I still can't get over the idea of corner sun XD

      Corner Sun? XD

      Hey, why not imaginary friend OC's?!

      For imaginary friend OC's what about a smiley-face IF? Like you know the ones that kids always draw? XD kida like the half-sun?

        Loading editor
    • Luna likes lemon cakes wrote:

      Lederhosen4life wrote:

      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      I have been dabbaling with a Human OC, but it seems everyone is more interested in making OC's based on Emotions; though Emotions were the focus of the film, so they can't really be blamed by much.

      Logic and Reason were considered to be in the movie, but were removed due to wanting to give Riley more freedom.

      ya know, thats a good idea to have a human(and maybe even imaginary friend OCs?) its just that i guess we all like taking the easy way, hehe.

      Really? Wow, I feel kind of bad now, I knew about some emotions/characters that were cut, but I never saw those.

      But I guess its not that bad considering someone on DeviantART coined surprise.

      also, I have my pictures:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      im stilll working on their designs. my program is weird, so the colors aren't supposed to look like that, and I'm a beginner on those drawing tablets, so Logic came out really strange.

      Your drawings are so amazing! Embarrassment is so cute!

      daww thanks! :3

        Loading editor
    • Villain104
      Villain104 removed this reply because:
      not enough info
      06:19, August 6, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • My OC is Spite. He may very well be Riley's deepest and darkest emotion and/or feeling. He love nothing more than to cause pain and misery and, given the oppurtunity, makes Riley feel spiteful toward everthing and everyone. Granted he's not Chimere, it would have been interesting to see him as an antagonist in the film, at least in my opinion

        Loading editor
    • I have a few emotions I thought about.


      Jealousy: A green anger. A combination of Disgust and Anger.

      Anxiety: A combination of Fear and Sadness.A blue Fear.

        Loading editor
    • Here is a idea for a emotion I have:

      1. Nervous: A Orange Emotion who is afraid of a lot of things 

      2.  Excitement: a Green and Red Emotion who is happy about almost anything

      3. Funny: a Emotion who makes a lot of jokes

      4. Failure: a Dark Red Emotion who is depressed by being wrong all the time, and that has caused him to turn mean and want revenge on all those who have wronged him.He wants nothing more than power over the others and the chance to finally be something.

        Loading editor
    • Thom7 wrote:
      Here is a idea for a emotion I have:

      1. Nervous: A Orange Emotion who is afraid of a lot of things 

      2.  Excitement: a Green and Red Emotion who is happy about almost anything

      3. Funny: a Emotion who makes a lot of jokes

      4. Failure: a Dark Red Emotion who is depressed by being wrong all the time, and that has caused him to turn mean and want revenge on all those who have wronged him.He wants nothing more than power over the others and the chance to finally be something.

      1. Fear.

      2. Joy.

      3. Goofball Island.

      4. YES.

        Loading editor
    • Honest Trailers have their OCs.

        Loading editor
    • Nogialista: A brown sarcastic emotion in a business man's suit.

      Nogilista

      Nogialista

        Loading editor
    • Inter: A tall anger in a samurai suit. He keeps Riley safe from internet abuse.

        Loading editor
    • The Timeless Hero wrote:

      Maple Panda wrote:
      Jealousy and Love are feelings, not emotions.

      So instead of making more emotion OC's, why not make feeling OC's to accompany the Emotions? Besides, there is more of a variety of feelings to chose rather than emotions.

      Oh, umm...

      ...so what's the difference then?

      The world will never know...

        Loading editor
    • Luna likes lemon cakes wrote:

      Maple Panda wrote:

      Lederhosen4life wrote:
      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      Lederhosen4life wrote:
      The Mysterious Ms. Enter wrote:
      I have been dabbaling with a Human OC, but it seems everyone is more interested in making OC's based on Emotions; though Emotions were the focus of the film, so they can't really be blamed by much.


      Logic and Reason were considered to be in the movie, but were removed due to wanting to give Riley more freedom.

      ya know, thats a good idea to have a human(and maybe even imaginary friend OCs?) its just that i guess we all like taking the easy way, hehe.

      Really? Wow, I feel kind of bad now, I knew about some emotions/characters that were cut, but I never saw those.

      But I guess its not that bad considering someone on DeviantART coined surprise.

      also, I have my pictures:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      im stilll working on their designs. my program is weird, so the colors aren't supposed to look like that, and I'm a beginner on those drawing tablets, so Logic came out really strange.

      That could also be interesting, with OC Imaginary Friends since there were more IF's in the movie that were cut, since they were in a Hobo Camp after Riley got older.

      Your drawings are very good, if I do say so myself; though I don't think Logic or Reason could be considered Emotions, they could be the ones who have more authority over certain choices in the daily life of Riley as she grows older.

      Surprise was also considered an an Emotion, but was also cut due to Fear basically covering that.

      thanks! Yeah I mostly did Logic and Reasoning as a joke :P at first I thought "what a funny thing" then I made them and now I don't know what to do with them haha.

      also I found out about some of the imaginary friends that were cut from the movie. Like Mrs Scribbles(or something like that) and Corner Sun. I still can't get over the idea of corner sun XD

      Corner Sun? XD

      Hey, why not imaginary friend OC's?!

      For imaginary friend OC's what about a smiley-face IF? Like you know the ones that kids always draw? XD kida like the half-sun?

      D Great idea!
        Loading editor
    • I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote: I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares

      How about nightmare OCs?

        Loading editor
    • Lets talk about this on the Disney Fanon Wiki. Ok?

        Loading editor
    • Black Silver wrote: Lets talk about this on the Disney Fanon Wiki. Ok?

      Why? This is why this thread was created. To talk about our own fanfiction original characters here. Why can't we just talk here?

        Loading editor
    • Black Silver wrote:

      702085 wrote: I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares

      How about nightmare OCs?

      Yeah. Maybe the swamp creatures and other enemies that appeared in Disney Infinity 3.0 in the Inside Out playset

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:

      702085 wrote: I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares

      How about nightmare OCs?

      Yeah. Maybe the swamp creatures and other enemies that appeared in Disney Infinity 3.0 in the Inside Out playset

      And afew custom ones?

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:

      Black Silver wrote: Lets talk about this on the Disney Fanon Wiki. Ok?

      Why? This is why this thread was created. To talk about our own fanfiction original characters here. Why can't we just talk here?

      I think that we could go to the Disney Fanon Wiki to make an Inside Out 2 Collaboration page. So we could work out for ideas for the Inside Out sequel (If there ever is one) and post our own pictures like I did.

        Loading editor
    • Black Silver wrote:

      702085 wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:

      702085 wrote: I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares

      How about nightmare OCs?

      Yeah. Maybe the swamp creatures and other enemies that appeared in Disney Infinity 3.0 in the Inside Out playset

      And afew custom ones?

      I don't know. What other OC nightmares can be put?

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:
      I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares

      Ohoho. I kinda have Embarrassment, so as long as you make your own version, fine by me. There are LOTS of different versions of the same emotion in the Inside Out fandom, which is fine so long as its not a copy. A while back someone made an orange female Logic, which made me feel uncreative but I kind of got over it becaue my Logic looks nothing like theirs.

      So just make sure your guys' Embarrassment doesn't end up looking like mine because I really don't want any part of this sequel thing.

        Loading editor
    • Lederhosen4life wrote:

      702085 wrote:
      I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares

      Ohoho. I kinda have Embarrassment, so as long as you make your own version, fine by me. There are LOTS of different versions of the same emotion in the Inside Out fandom, which is fine so long as its not a copy. A while back someone made an orange female Logic, which made me feel uncreative but I kind of got over it becaue my Logic looks nothing like theirs.

      So just make sure your guys' Embarrassment doesn't end up looking like mine because I really don't want any part of this sequel thing.

      No. I just came up with it. I haven't really gave it a look yet. But would you show me a picture of your version of it as to see how do you do it, just so I can check it is not who I imagined?

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:

      702085 wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:

      702085 wrote: I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares

      How about nightmare OCs?

      Yeah. Maybe the swamp creatures and other enemies that appeared in Disney Infinity 3.0 in the Inside Out playset

      And afew custom ones?

      I don't know. What other OC nightmares can be put?

      A grey puffball with claws and a shadow version of Riley perhaps?

        Loading editor
    • Black Silver wrote:

      702085 wrote:

      Black Silver wrote: Lets talk about this on the Disney Fanon Wiki. Ok?

      Why? This is why this thread was created. To talk about our own fanfiction original characters here. Why can't we just talk here?

      I think that we could go to the Disney Fanon Wiki to make an Inside Out 2 Collaboration page. So we could work out for ideas for the Inside Out sequel (If there ever is one) and post our own pictures like I did.

      By the way, Inside out 2 will be A roleplay. Heres the link Here.

        Loading editor
    • Do you think the Idea for the Emotion I had named Failure is a Good Idea?

        Loading editor
    • Black Silver wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:

      702085 wrote:

      Black Silver wrote: Lets talk about this on the Disney Fanon Wiki. Ok?

      Why? This is why this thread was created. To talk about our own fanfiction original characters here. Why can't we just talk here?

      I think that we could go to the Disney Fanon Wiki to make an Inside Out 2 Collaboration page. So we could work out for ideas for the Inside Out sequel (If there ever is one) and post our own pictures like I did.

      By the way, Inside out 2 will be A roleplay. Heres the link Here.

      Roleplay? Is that like dream casting? Like putting one of your favorite actors to voice one of those characters?

        Loading editor
    • Erm.. No. A roleplay, otherwise known as an RP, is where you get people on wikis to act out characters in a storyline while still using wikia as it's source. Heres a roleplay example between Anger and Fear (You) and Nogialista (Me).

      You edit

      Anger: Really, Nogialista. I hate your jokes.

      Fear: I don't think you want to see Nogialista when he's angry.

      I edit

      Anger: Really, Nogialista. I hate your jokes.

      Fear: I don't think you want to see Nogialista when he's angry.

      Nogialista: (Sets anger on fire)

      You edit

      Anger: Really, Nogialista. I hate your jokes.

      Fear: I don't think you want to see Nogialista when he's angry.

      Nogialista: (Sets anger on fire)

      Anger: IT BURNS!

        Loading editor
    • Black Silver wrote: Erm.. No. A roleplay, otherwise known as an RP, is where you get people on wikis to act out characters in a storyline while still using wikia as it's source. Heres a roleplay example between Anger and Fear (You) and Nogialista (Me).

      You edit

      Anger: Really, Nogialista. I hate your jokes.

      Fear: I don't think you want to see Nogialista when he's angry.

      I edit

      Anger: Really, Nogialista. I hate your jokes.

      Fear: I don't think you want to see Nogialista when he's angry.

      Nogialista: (Sets anger on fire)

      You edit

      Anger: Really, Nogialista. I hate your jokes.

      Fear: I don't think you want to see Nogialista when he's angry.

      Nogialista: (Sets anger on fire)

      Anger: IT BURNS!

      Well. I much prefer explain the characters's identities, who they are, what they are, what do they look like, who are inspired by and especially do the dialogue for the characters that I'm interested right now. Like doing an argument dialogue between Joy and Chimere and a plan talk between Chimere and Jangles the Clown.

        Loading editor
    • Joy: "Chimere, why are you doing this? Why are you trying to hurt Riley?"

      Chimere: "Why, Joy? Because she just dreamt me as a girl who has it 'all', but it made me miserable because this is not who I really am! Those people down at Dream Productions cheering me on and asking me for autographs and I become their leader, their CEO and being the most famous in all of Riley's mind, it all made me miserable. This is something that is not real. And not real love! But she isn't the only one who I am really after. I'm especially after you, Joy!"

      Joy: "Me? But what did I ever do to you?"

      Chimere: "You started it all! Since that snotty kid was born. Every mistake that people down here have all came from you and those stupid feelings up there in Headquarters! You just didn't realize it yet. Through Riley's mind, you turned me into something that I'm not! You made me feel like if I was a freak!"

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:

      Lederhosen4life wrote:

      702085 wrote:
      I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares
      Ohoho. I kinda have Embarrassment, so as long as you make your own version, fine by me. There are LOTS of different versions of the same emotion in the Inside Out fandom, which is fine so long as its not a copy. A while back someone made an orange female Logic, which made me feel uncreative but I kind of got over it becaue my Logic looks nothing like theirs.

      So just make sure your guys' Embarrassment doesn't end up looking like mine because I really don't want any part of this sequel thing.

      No. I just came up with it. I haven't really gave it a look yet. But would you show me a picture of your version of it as to see how do you do it, just so I can check it is not who I imagined?

      https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      She's the pink one at the end. She wears a hoodie.

        Loading editor
    • Lederhosen4life wrote:

      702085 wrote:

      Lederhosen4life wrote:

      702085 wrote:
      I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares
      Ohoho. I kinda have Embarrassment, so as long as you make your own version, fine by me. There are LOTS of different versions of the same emotion in the Inside Out fandom, which is fine so long as its not a copy. A while back someone made an orange female Logic, which made me feel uncreative but I kind of got over it becaue my Logic looks nothing like theirs.

      So just make sure your guys' Embarrassment doesn't end up looking like mine because I really don't want any part of this sequel thing.

      No. I just came up with it. I haven't really gave it a look yet. But would you show me a picture of your version of it as to see how do you do it, just so I can check it is not who I imagined?

      https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      She's the pink one at the end. She wears a hoodie.

      Oh. So you're fine. The Embarrassment who I thought of is not who I imagined. I imagined as a light indigo, slender, short emotion with a messy dress and shoes and purple hair

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote: Joy: "Chimere, why are you doing this? Why are you trying to hurt Riley?"

      Chimere: "Why, Joy? Because she just dreamt me as a girl who has it 'all', but it made me miserable because this is not who I really am! Those people down at Dream Productions cheering me on and asking me for autographs and I become their leader, their CEO and being the most famous in all of Riley's mind, it all made me miserable. This is something that is not real. And not real love! But she isn't the only one who I am really after. I'm especially after you, Joy!"

      Joy: "Me? But what did I ever do to you?"

      Chimere: "You started it all! Since that snotty kid was born. Every mistake that people down here have all came from you and those stupid feelings up there in Headquarters! You just didn't realize it yet. Through Riley's mind, you turned me into something that I'm not! You made me feel like if I was a freak!"

      We will do it on the link I sent.

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:

      Lederhosen4life wrote:

      702085 wrote:

      Lederhosen4life wrote:


      702085 wrote:
      I wish the emotions of Jealousy, Embarrassment and Anxiety can be the tertiary antagonists of the sequel and be three of Chimere's minions along with Jangles the Clown and some other nightmares
      Ohoho. I kinda have Embarrassment, so as long as you make your own version, fine by me. There are LOTS of different versions of the same emotion in the Inside Out fandom, which is fine so long as its not a copy. A while back someone made an orange female Logic, which made me feel uncreative but I kind of got over it becaue my Logic looks nothing like theirs.

      So just make sure your guys' Embarrassment doesn't end up looking like mine because I really don't want any part of this sequel thing.

      No. I just came up with it. I haven't really gave it a look yet. But would you show me a picture of your version of it as to see how do you do it, just so I can check it is not who I imagined?
      https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0wmeCC3qrKQ/VXOX_gE3jLI/AAAAAAAABCg/GZNkvr7P7Y4/w506-h358/ocs.bmp

      She's the pink one at the end. She wears a hoodie.

      Oh. So you're fine. The Embarrassment who I thought of is not who I imagined. I imagined as a light indigo, slender, short emotion with a messy dress and shoes and purple hair

      ok. It's just that I've had my oc's since June and posted them on here the same month so I wasn't sure if you were saying you had an embarassment or you wanted to use mine. lol. ok glad we got that sorted out! :)

        Loading editor
    • I have an emotion! His name is depression. On height, he's in the middle. He's a midnight blue color, he wears a dark gray hoodie with the hood on his head all the time. He wears jeans, and red converses. His eyes are green, and unlike Anger and Fear, he does have hair. I'll post a picture of him soon.

        Loading editor
    • Here's his pic:

      Depression
        Loading editor
    • Black Silver wrote:
      Inter: A tall anger in a samurai suit. He keeps Riley safe from internet abuse.

      The term is 'suit of armor', not simply 'suit'. And Gothic European plate armor would be more appropriate for a defender IMO.

      As long as I'm here I may as well add a few that would be very prominent in a Sith Lord.

      Hate: a fusion of Disgust and Anger

      Rage: Think a black Anger on steroids.

      Pain: an indigo emotion that governs both physical and emotional discomfort

      Suffering: Fusion of Fear, Sadness, and Pain.

        Loading editor
    • Aramirtheranger wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:
      Inter: A tall anger in a samurai suit. He keeps Riley safe from internet abuse.

      The term is 'suit of armor', not simply 'suit'. And Gothic European plate armor would be more appropriate for a defender IMO.

      As long as I'm here I may as well add a few that would be very prominent in a Sith Lord.

      Hate: a fusion of Disgust and Anger

      Rage: Think a black Anger on steroids.

      Pain: an indigo emotion that governs both physical and emotional discomfort

      Suffering: Fusion of Fear, Sadness, and Pain.

      The emotion of Pain is what Chimere transforms into after she takes control over Riley

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:

      Aramirtheranger wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:
      Inter: A tall anger in a samurai suit. He keeps Riley safe from internet abuse.

      The term is 'suit of armor', not simply 'suit'. And Gothic European plate armor would be more appropriate for a defender IMO.

      As long as I'm here I may as well add a few that would be very prominent in a Sith Lord.

      Hate: a fusion of Disgust and Anger

      Rage: Think a black Anger on steroids.

      Pain: an indigo emotion that governs both physical and emotional discomfort

      Suffering: Fusion of Fear, Sadness, and Pain.

      The emotion of Pain is what Chimere transforms into after she takes control over Riley

      Hold on.

      Aramirtheranger wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:
      Inter: A tall anger in a samurai suit. He keeps Riley safe from internet abuse.

      The term is 'suit of armor', not simply 'suit'. And Gothic European plate armor would be more appropriate for a defender IMO.

      The term is 'suit of armor', not simply 'suit'.

      not simply 'suit'.

      I had to be specific, didn't I?

        Loading editor
    • I'm an arms and armor enthusiast. I just get annoyed when people use the wrong terminology.

        Loading editor
    • Aramirtheranger wrote: I'm an arms and armor enthusiast. I just get annoyed when people use the wrong terminology.

      I'll correct it.

      Inter: A tall yellow anger in a suit of armor. He keeps Riley safe from internet abuse

        Loading editor
    • Black Silver wrote:

      702085 wrote:

      Aramirtheranger wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:
      Inter: A tall anger in a samurai suit. He keeps Riley safe from internet abuse.

      The term is 'suit of armor', not simply 'suit'. And Gothic European plate armor would be more appropriate for a defender IMO.

      As long as I'm here I may as well add a few that would be very prominent in a Sith Lord.

      Hate: a fusion of Disgust and Anger

      Rage: Think a black Anger on steroids.

      Pain: an indigo emotion that governs both physical and emotional discomfort

      Suffering: Fusion of Fear, Sadness, and Pain.

      The emotion of Pain is what Chimere transforms into after she takes control over Riley

      Hold on.

      Aramirtheranger wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:
      Inter: A tall anger in a samurai suit. He keeps Riley safe from internet abuse.

      The term is 'suit of armor', not simply 'suit'. And Gothic European plate armor would be more appropriate for a defender IMO.

      The term is 'suit of armor', not simply 'suit'.

      not simply 'suit'.

      I had to be specific, didn't I?

      But I can definitely picture a black Anger on steroids.

        Loading editor
    • My 'Joy' is shaped like a plane instead of a star.

        Loading editor
    • Lederhosen4life wrote: oooh I have four!

      Logic and Reasoning: not really emotions but I thought of this as a joke

      Logic is a guy and Reasoning is a girl and they are both black and white bc I couldn't think of colors.

      Vanity: Orange female with wavy hair(she was originally going to be yellow and then gold XD) AND she's very rude how she acts around with Disgust

      Embarrassment: Pink girl with long-ish? hair and blunt bangs. I'm still working oh her outfit but she has a hoodie with the strings so when she's embarrassed she just pulls on the strings to hide her face

      Logic just HAS to have pointy ears and throw up the Vulcan greeting from time to time.

        Loading editor
    • Lust: Either a voluptuous woman with purple skin or a unnaturally good looking man with purple skin.

        Loading editor
    • The Boeing Kid wrote: My 'Joy' is shaped like a plane instead of a star.

      Now I can only imagine Joy as a donkey or horse.

        Loading editor
    • Guilt: A small green boy wearing sweatpants. Incredibly whiny.

      Peace: An angelic looking person with turquoise hair and a seafoam outfit

      Frustruation: A short girl with thick orange curly hair.

        Loading editor
    • I have 3!

      Affection: A pinkish, magentaish emotion who is in charge of helping Riley spread love throughout her friends, family, and love interest. Has a crush on Fear.

      Inspiration: A cyan emotion who helps Riley come up with great ideas. Uses the light bulbs often and makes choices wisely.

      'Intelligence: A bluish grayish emotion who helps Riley answer questions in school and at home. Is extremely smart, bookworm, and possible boyfriend of Inspiration.

      Pics:

      Affection (Inside Out)

      Affection

      Inspiration

      Inspiration

      Intelligence

      Intelligence

        Loading editor
    • I don't have pictures but I can name my ones. Here they are:

      Depression (Plays Drums)

      Greed (Plays Piano)

      Hate (Plays Woodwind)

      Peace (Plays Brass)

      Anxiety (Plays Strings)

      Tolerance (Plays Coronet)

      Determination (Looks like a Nazi)

      Confusion (Looks like a Pacifist)

        Loading editor
    • Okay, so some of you might already have a Guilt, but here's my version of Guilt:

      Guilt
      Guilt: A torquise female emotion with darker torquise hair in two low ponytails. Red tanktop with black leggings and hot pink boots. She has light blue freckles. She blushes a dark blue when she feels guilty.
        Loading editor
    • Some of you might have some of these emotions but here's my version of them:

      New emotions
        Loading editor
    • I have two:

      Mrs. Duckie: A duck potty chair (think similar to the ones shown in Everyone Poops and the Motto and Na-i-sho season of Magical DoReMi) Riley used to use as a child. One day, Bing Bong finds her in Imagination Land and after being told by Mrs. Scribbles (the stick figure in the "Misdirection" deleted scene who mentions her house has a working chimney) its' use, he starts using it as his own potty. When Bing Bong develops a fear of the big toilet at the age of eight, he begins to use her all the time. During Riley's first earthquake, she gained the ability to talk after Bing Bong gained a fear of using her because it was what he was doing when the earthquake struck, and they've been friends after she taught her to face her fear. Bing Bong also uses it as a toy to rock on when he doesn't have to answer nature's call.

      Mrs. Duckie

      This is what Mrs. Duckie looks like. I have yet to draw Willowfrost.

      Willowfrost: A fairy dog who was Meg's imaginary friend. Unlike Bing Bong, she was based on a stuffed dog her grandma made her. When Meg comes to visit Riley in San Fransisco and shows her childhood items she cherishes, Bing Bong immediatley establishes her as his rival, since he believes she put him out of work. When Riley goes to space camp one summer, she is given the doll as a good luck charm and now Bing Bong has to deal with being with her for the entirety of the camp, which makes him furious since the camp will accomplish his dream of going to the moon, as one activity the camp does is a simulated space trip to the moon.

        Loading editor
    • @Violet I love your Frustration!

      @Stormie, I like your drawings! Your inspiration is so cool/cute!

      @Black Silver I like all the musical instruments you gave them! XD

      @K9luvthatLeo, I like your drawings too! I love your guilt, and forgetfulness I haven't heard of before, she reminds me of Pinkie Pie which, is awesome as it suits her personality a lot too! Do you like mlp fim as well?

      @Mimitchi33 I love all your imaginary friend ideas, and all they're backstory's are awesome too!

        Loading editor
    • I kinda came up with some ideas of my own too!

      So, I was thinking maybe they could have some secondary emotions, you know, when you put different emotions together you get different things...

      Sadness and fear = Anxiety

      Joy and fear = Surprise

      Anger and fear = Shock

      Disgust and fear = Embaressment

      These are the only ones so far, and these emotions could join together and make even more!

      I think Anxiety would be indigo, with long hair tied in a braid, about joy's height, with a flowing blue/black dress, with white leggings, and black flats. Oh! And a girl!

      Surprise would be cream(ish) with super curly lime hair, a yellow top, with a lime bow tie, and yellow shorts, along with lime sneakers. She would be the tallest emotion.

      Shock would be peach, with bright white clothes and hair, no would wear a suit and dress shoes. He would about as tall as disgust.

      Embaressment... I just absolutely love the drawing that Lederhosen4life drew, so let's just go with that! XD

        Loading editor
    • @Luna likes lemon cakes

      Thank you! I used to like MLP when I was younger. But now I don't.

        Loading editor
    • I'd go with Surprise because of how the emotions in the film are based on a real psychological study of the six most occurring emotions in humans, and they removed Surprise from the final draft of the film because it just seemed too similar to Fear. I still think it would be funny to see an always-surprised little orange guy in people's heads. His gag would probably comically overreacting to even the most minor and mundane situations.

        Loading editor
    • Luna likes lemon cakes wrote: @Violet I love your Frustration!

      @Stormie, I like your drawings! Your inspiration is so cool/cute!

      @Black Silver I like all the musical instruments you gave them! XD

      @K9luvthatLeo, I like your drawings too! I love your guilt, and forgetfulness I haven't heard of before, she reminds me of Pinkie Pie which, is awesome as it suits her personality a lot too! Do you like mlp fim as well?

      @Mimitchi33 I love all your imaginary friend ideas, and all they're backstory's are awesome too!

      Eh, thanks! I thought of the musical instruments in a Music lesson at school. It was a struggle to give them the instruments. Just for the record, I added Determination as an Emotion.

        Loading editor
    • Riley's Cousin:

      Mikey

        Loading editor
    • Go2Rutledge wrote: Riley's Cousin:

      Mikey

      ...

        Loading editor
    • Hey I just came up with the idea that Chimere could kidnap one of the emotions, any of them, and take them to a secret lair beneath Dream Productions but she accidently kidnaps Bing Bong instead. But she takes the time to interrogate him about them wich got her and Bing Bong into an argument.

        Loading editor
    • Black Silver wrote:

      Go2Rutledge wrote: Riley's Cousin:

      Mikey

      ...

      ........weird right?........

        Loading editor
    • Go2Rutledge wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:

      Go2Rutledge wrote: Riley's Cousin:

      Mikey

      ...

      ........weird right?........

      Is Mikey canon? Or is this just an idea?

        Loading editor
    • Violet the Violent wrote:

      Go2Rutledge wrote:

      Black Silver wrote:

      Go2Rutledge wrote: Riley's Cousin:

      Mikey

      ...
      ........weird right?........
      Is Mikey canon? Or is this just an idea?

      idea!!!!

        Loading editor
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message