FANDOM


  • Would The Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppets from Space, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas and Seasame Street Be Part of Disney?

      Loading editor
    • Muppet Family Christmas is owned by Disney. But The Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppets from Space, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas and Seasame Street are not.

        Loading editor
    • Seasame Street is owned by Seasme Workshop and Warner Bros. has the rights for the series, Muppets From Space and Muppets Take Manhattan's film rights are owned by Sony (Space was from Columbia, Manhattan was from Tri-Star), and It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas' rights are owned by NBC Universal. 

        Loading editor
    • Actually, Sesame Street is owned by Sesame Workshop. Warner Bros. only own the distribution rights for the DVD and video game releases.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, my bad.

        Loading editor
    • That's okay.

        Loading editor
    • For Seasame Street in Warner Bros. clearly because of Follow That Bird!

        Loading editor
    • That's a good example.

        Loading editor
    • Indeed

        Loading editor
    • I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

        Loading editor
    • T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      True, True, True.

        Loading editor
    • T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they? I mean, take a look at how Disney took care of the Sesame Street videos in the UK at the time:

      The great numbers game uk vhsThe best of elmo uk vhsThe alphabet jungle game uk vhsTelling the truth uk vhsSleepytime songs and stories uk vhsSing along uk vhsLearning to share uk vhsLearning about numbers vhsLearning about letters uk vhsGetting ready for school uk vhsGet up and dance uk vhsElmos sing along guessing game uk vhsElmo says booElmo saves christmas uk vhsDo the alphabet uk vhsCookie monsters best bites uk vhsChristmas eve on sesame street uk vhsBig birds story time uk vhsBig bird gets lost uk vhs123 count with me uk vhs

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?

      WOW! REALLY!

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?

      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

        Loading editor
    • Hey don't forget Big Bird and Oscar in The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube


      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.

      Opening to Sesame Street - Sing, Hoot & Howl UK VHS (1998)03:02

      Opening to Sesame Street - Sing, Hoot & Howl UK VHS (1998)

      Play with me Sesame - Disney UK00:25

      Play with me Sesame - Disney UK

      "Oliver & Company" - UK VHS Trailer Reel (1997)05:31

      "Oliver & Company" - UK VHS Trailer Reel (1997)

      Two Worst UK VHS Previews Ever01:31

      Two Worst UK VHS Previews Ever

      Original VHS Opening 101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape)06:27

      Original VHS Opening 101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape)

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape)05:31

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape)

      Original VHS Opening Oliver and Company (UK Retail Tape)05:23

      Original VHS Opening Oliver and Company (UK Retail Tape)

      Oliver and Company, Cinderella and Sesame Street VHS Trailers01:59

      Oliver and Company, Cinderella and Sesame Street VHS Trailers

      Original VHS Opening Oliver & Company (UK Rental Tape)05:24

      Original VHS Opening Oliver & Company (UK Rental Tape)

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Tigger-ific Tales (UK Retail Tape)06:05

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Tigger-ific Tales (UK Retail Tape)

      Seasme Street VHS Trailer00:32

      Seasme Street VHS Trailer

      Disney Videos Children's Television Workshop My Sesame Street Home Video (1998)00:21

      Disney Videos Children's Television Workshop My Sesame Street Home Video (1998)


      And as a surprise bonus, here's Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch in The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

      Big Bird Cameo00:28

      Big Bird Cameo

      A Very Brief Cameo00:55

      A Very Brief Cameo

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.

      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.


      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.


      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

        Loading editor
    • XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.


      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?

      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      Indeed

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?
      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.


      You see, XavienAntoniofan? Even Walt Disney, Jr. agrees with me, because even though Disney didn't own Sesame Street, they had the home video rights to it in the UK in the mid-90's which I had proven my proof, point and evidence exactly through video covers and YouTube videos.

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?
      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

      You see, XavienAntoniofan? Even Walt Disney, Jr. agrees with me, because even though Disney didn't own Sesame Street, they had the home video rights to it in the UK in the mid-90's which I had proven my proof, point and evidence exactly through video covers and YouTube videos.


      That's it! Sesame Street is not Disney, All the world knows that Disney didn't own Sesame Street. What is false pictures as Disney Fanon and Disney didn't own Sesame Street in United States, no Latin America.

        Loading editor
    • XavienAntoniofan wrote:



      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?
      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

      You see, XavienAntoniofan? Even Walt Disney, Jr. agrees with me, because even though Disney didn't own Sesame Street, they had the home video rights to it in the UK in the mid-90's which I had proven my proof, point and evidence exactly through video covers and YouTube videos.

      That's it! Sesame Street is not Disney, All the world knows that Disney didn't own Sesame Street. What is false pictures as Disney Fanon and Disney didn't own Sesame Street in United States, no Latin America.

      (imitating Zazu from The Lion King) Pity! Why not?

      Why can't you take a look at Disney outside of the U.S.A.? Disney stuff doesn't just happen in the U.S.A., many other countries have Disney traditions, films (original or even international release dates) and merchandise, too. Even some of them have international distribution rights, like Sesame Street and The Animal Shelf in the UK from Disney Videos during the mid-90's. Haven't I told you to believe in the magic of Disney beyond America and across the pond? And another thing, what does ownership have to do with Disney or non-Disney stuff, as if I would like to know?

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      XavienAntoniofan wrote:



      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?
      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

      You see, XavienAntoniofan? Even Walt Disney, Jr. agrees with me, because even though Disney didn't own Sesame Street, they had the home video rights to it in the UK in the mid-90's which I had proven my proof, point and evidence exactly through video covers and YouTube videos.

      That's it! Sesame Street is not Disney, All the world knows that Disney didn't own Sesame Street. What is false pictures as Disney Fanon and Disney didn't own Sesame Street in United States, no Latin America.

      (imitating Zazu from The Lion King) Pity! Why not?

      Why can't you take a look at Disney outside of the U.S.A.? Disney stuff doesn't just happen in the U.S.A., many other countries have Disney traditions, films (original or even international release dates) and merchandise, too. Even some of them have international distribution rights, like Sesame Street and The Animal Shelf in the UK from Disney Videos.


      Why we do not accept Sesame Street in Disney Wiki as false.

        Loading editor
    • XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      XavienAntoniofan wrote:




      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?
      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

      You see, XavienAntoniofan? Even Walt Disney, Jr. agrees with me, because even though Disney didn't own Sesame Street, they had the home video rights to it in the UK in the mid-90's which I had proven my proof, point and evidence exactly through video covers and YouTube videos.

      That's it! Sesame Street is not Disney, All the world knows that Disney didn't own Sesame Street. What is false pictures as Disney Fanon and Disney didn't own Sesame Street in United States, no Latin America.
      (imitating Zazu from The Lion King) Pity! Why not?

      Why can't you take a look at Disney outside of the U.S.A.? Disney stuff doesn't just happen in the U.S.A., many other countries have Disney traditions, films (original or even international release dates) and merchandise, too. Even some of them have international distribution rights, like Sesame Street and The Animal Shelf in the UK from Disney Videos.


      Why we do not accept Sesame Street in Disney Wiki as false.


      But the video covers and YouTube videos that I posted on this thread will prove to you that Disney did have distribution rights for Sesame Street videos in the mid-1990's in the UK. If I taught Walt Disney, Jr. about Disney's international distribution rights for non-Disney stuff well, then it's my turn to teach you about video distribution rights (domestic or internationally) and not just ownership. Watch the videos and judge for yourself! Then we'll see who's who that is wrong! And one other thing, what's so false about whether or not accept Sesame Street on Disney Wiki, even if the rights are true or not?

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      XavienAntoniofan wrote:




      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?
      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

      You see, XavienAntoniofan? Even Walt Disney, Jr. agrees with me, because even though Disney didn't own Sesame Street, they had the home video rights to it in the UK in the mid-90's which I had proven my proof, point and evidence exactly through video covers and YouTube videos.

      That's it! Sesame Street is not Disney, All the world knows that Disney didn't own Sesame Street. What is false pictures as Disney Fanon and Disney didn't own Sesame Street in United States, no Latin America.
      (imitating Zazu from The Lion King) Pity! Why not?

      Why can't you take a look at Disney outside of the U.S.A.? Disney stuff doesn't just happen in the U.S.A., many other countries have Disney traditions, films (original or even international release dates) and merchandise, too. Even some of them have international distribution rights, like Sesame Street and The Animal Shelf in the UK from Disney Videos.


      Why we do not accept Sesame Street in Disney Wiki as false.

      But the video covers and YouTube videos that I posted on this thread will prove to you that Disney did have distribution rights for Sesame Street videos in the mid-1990's in the UK. If I taught Walt Disney, Jr. about Disney's international distribution rights for non-Disney stuff well, then it's my turn to teach you about video distribution rights (domestic or internationally) and not just ownership. Watch the videos and judge for yourself! Then we'll see who's who that is wrong! And one other thing, what's so false about whether or not accept Sesame Street on Disney Wiki, even if the rights are true or not?


      Not any more.

        Loading editor
    • XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      XavienAntoniofan wrote:

      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?
      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

      You see, XavienAntoniofan? Even Walt Disney, Jr. agrees with me, because even though Disney didn't own Sesame Street, they had the home video rights to it in the UK in the mid-90's which I had proven my proof, point and evidence exactly through video covers and YouTube videos.

      That's it! Sesame Street is not Disney, All the world knows that Disney didn't own Sesame Street. What is false pictures as Disney Fanon and Disney didn't own Sesame Street in United States, no Latin America.
      (imitating Zazu from The Lion King) Pity! Why not?

      Why can't you take a look at Disney outside of the U.S.A.? Disney stuff doesn't just happen in the U.S.A., many other countries have Disney traditions, films (original or even international release dates) and merchandise, too. Even some of them have international distribution rights, like Sesame Street and The Animal Shelf in the UK from Disney Videos.


      Why we do not accept Sesame Street in Disney Wiki as false.

      But the video covers and YouTube videos that I posted on this thread will prove to you that Disney did have distribution rights for Sesame Street videos in the mid-1990's in the UK. If I taught Walt Disney, Jr. about Disney's international distribution rights for non-Disney stuff well, then it's my turn to teach you about video distribution rights (domestic or internationally) and not just ownership. Watch the videos and judge for yourself! Then we'll see who's who that is wrong! And one other thing, what's so false about whether or not accept Sesame Street on Disney Wiki, even if the rights are true or not?

      Not any more.


      Well, I said that UK videos are real. You may think they are fake, but what I say is true has to be true. Ownership is not always the true thing to say, but distribution rights also count as well, whenever temporary or permanent. And above all, why not allow any non-Disney content even if they used to have distribution rights? We could just make pages for them with history for Disney's involvement for distribution rights, just like pages for how celebrities (cartoon character or not) and Muppets interact exist on Muppet Wiki.

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?
      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

      You see, XavienAntoniofan? Even Walt Disney, Jr. agrees with me, because even though Disney didn't own Sesame Street, they had the home video rights to it in the UK in the mid-90's which I had proven my proof, point and evidence exactly through video covers and YouTube videos.

      That's it! Sesame Street is not Disney, All the world knows that Disney didn't own Sesame Street. What is false pictures as Disney Fanon and Disney didn't own Sesame Street in United States, no Latin America.
      (imitating Zazu from The Lion King) Pity! Why not?

      Why can't you take a look at Disney outside of the U.S.A.? Disney stuff doesn't just happen in the U.S.A., many other countries have Disney traditions, films (original or even international release dates) and merchandise, too. Even some of them have international distribution rights, like Sesame Street and The Animal Shelf in the UK from Disney Videos.


      Why we do not accept Sesame Street in Disney Wiki as false.

      But the video covers and YouTube videos that I posted on this thread will prove to you that Disney did have distribution rights for Sesame Street videos in the mid-1990's in the UK. If I taught Walt Disney, Jr. about Disney's international distribution rights for non-Disney stuff well, then it's my turn to teach you about video distribution rights (domestic or internationally) and not just ownership. Watch the videos and judge for yourself! Then we'll see who's who that is wrong! And one other thing, what's so false about whether or not accept Sesame Street on Disney Wiki, even if the rights are true or not?

      Not any more.

      Well, I said that UK videos are real. You may think they are fake, but what I say is true has to be true. Ownership is not always the true thing to say, but distribution rights also count as well, whenever temporary or permanent. And above all, why not allow any non-Disney content even if they used to have distribution rights? We could just make pages for them with history for Disney's involvement for distribution rights, just like pages for how celebrities (cartoon character or not) and Muppets interact exist on Muppet Wiki.

      It's true, they are real

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      T.J. Detweiler wrote: I think Disney should get all the rights to those. With Sesame Street, I wouldn't want Disney to buy the series, but have them at least aquire the video rights so that we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Same with Fraggle Rock (Which Disney USED to have the video rights to in the early '90s)

      You know, in the United Kingdom from 1997 to 1999, Disney used to own the video rights to Sesame Street. I'll bet if Warner Home Video was to discontinue its multi-year contract with Sesame Workshop, maybe Disney will be next in line to secure the home video rights for Sesame Street. I mean, they did acquire the home video rights for it in the UK from 1997 to 1999, didn't they?
      I like to see the commercial opening of those videos on YouTube

      As a matter of fact, I can show you some commercial openings of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. You can even spot a Sesame Street preview on a few of the Disney UK video releases.
      Wow. That was amazing. So this is like when Disney and Seasame Street are combined. A Wonderful Surprising feeling.

      I know, right? And you thought Disney never had anything to do with Sesame Street. Well, they sure did in the UK.

      No Disney content: Disney doesn't own Sesame Street.

      Actually, Disney did had the home video rights for it in the UK in the mid-90's. And like T.J. Detweiler said, she wouldn't want Disney to buy Sesame Street, but have the home video rights to it so we could get A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD along with Fraggle Rock (which Disney used to have the home video rights to in the early '90s under the Jim Henson Video line). Right, Walt Disney, Jr.?
      Right, LegalizeAnythingMuppets, because of films like A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper.

      You see, XavienAntoniofan? Even Walt Disney, Jr. agrees with me, because even though Disney didn't own Sesame Street, they had the home video rights to it in the UK in the mid-90's which I had proven my proof, point and evidence exactly through video covers and YouTube videos.

      That's it! Sesame Street is not Disney, All the world knows that Disney didn't own Sesame Street. What is false pictures as Disney Fanon and Disney didn't own Sesame Street in United States, no Latin America.
      (imitating Zazu from The Lion King) Pity! Why not?

      Why can't you take a look at Disney outside of the U.S.A.? Disney stuff doesn't just happen in the U.S.A., many other countries have Disney traditions, films (original or even international release dates) and merchandise, too. Even some of them have international distribution rights, like Sesame Street and The Animal Shelf in the UK from Disney Videos.


      Why we do not accept Sesame Street in Disney Wiki as false.

      But the video covers and YouTube videos that I posted on this thread will prove to you that Disney did have distribution rights for Sesame Street videos in the mid-1990's in the UK. If I taught Walt Disney, Jr. about Disney's international distribution rights for non-Disney stuff well, then it's my turn to teach you about video distribution rights (domestic or internationally) and not just ownership. Watch the videos and judge for yourself! Then we'll see who's who that is wrong! And one other thing, what's so false about whether or not accept Sesame Street on Disney Wiki, even if the rights are true or not?

      Not any more.

      Well, I said that UK videos are real. You may think they are fake, but what I say is true has to be true. Ownership is not always the true thing to say, but distribution rights also count as well, whenever temporary or permanent. And above all, why not allow any non-Disney content even if they used to have distribution rights? We could just make pages for them with history for Disney's involvement for distribution rights, just like pages for how celebrities (cartoon character or not) and Muppets interact exist on Muppet Wiki.

      It's true, they are real

      I had the feeling that Seasame Street had something to do with Disney with Seasame Street in the Disney commercial opening and Seasame Street appearing after Cinderella.

        Loading editor
    • Look what I found in Muppet Wiki.

      Disney2004report
        Loading editor
    • XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      Look what I found in Muppet Wiki.
      Disney2004report


      That looks nice, but what does that has to do about this thread?

        Loading editor
    • I think mabye he's trying to prove that Disney owns the muppet rights. Because if u look very carfully in the picture, u can see Kermit and Miss Piggy right next to Ariel and Pinocchio. But I don't know if it proves it.

      No offence XavienAntoniofan.

        Loading editor
    • I see.

        Loading editor
    • Kaneandbigshow2 wrote:
      I think mabye he's trying to prove that Disney owns the muppet rights. Because if u look very carfully in the picture, u can see Kermit and Miss Piggy right next to Ariel and Pinocchio. But I don't know if it proves it.

      No offence XavienAntoniofan.


      I'm sorry for wrong and I block you in Disney Fan Fiction.

      Excuse me

        Loading editor
    • Don't worry about it. Everyone makes mistakes once and a while. You and me, were still cool! ;)

        Loading editor
    • XavienAntoniofan wrote:
      Look what I found in Muppet Wiki.
      Disney2004report

      That does look nice, and that does prove Disney own the Muppet rights

        Loading editor
    • Ya, I think your right, and I do have to say that is true. But I still kinda don't want to add the "Disney Characters" categorey in the Muppet Character articles. I don't want to get myself blocked for doing that. I still stopped doing that just to be safe.

      P.S. But still, this does prove they own The Muppets. 

        Loading editor
    • Indeed it does.

        Loading editor
    • Just to prove my point again that Disney did had brief home video rights to Sesame Street in the UK in the mid-1990's in case everyone on this wiki (especially XavienAntoniofan) and especially for those who will and/or had read the wiki so many times will get the message that they're not fake (at least Walt Disney, Jr. believe me), here's the two Disney UK videos with a preview for Sesame Street, as well as a video for a slideshow with one UK Disney Sesame Street tape:

      Sesame Street UK Trailer00:44

      Sesame Street UK Trailer

      Opening to Oliver and Company UK VHS 199705:28

      Opening to Oliver and Company UK VHS 1997

      Elmo's Song (Extended Album Version)02:31

      Elmo's Song (Extended Album Version)

        Loading editor
    • And here's two more for some more proof and evidence that Disney released Sesame Street on VHS in the UK in the mid-1990's:

      101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape) 199706:49

      101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape) 1997

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet (UK Retail Tape)05:24

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet (UK Retail Tape)

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      And here's two more for some more proof and evidence that Disney released Sesame Street on VHS in the UK in the mid-1990's:
      101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape) 199706:49

      101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape) 1997

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet (UK Retail Tape)05:24

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet (UK Retail Tape)

      Now that fits very well, because the Winnie the Pooh author A.A. Milne was British

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      And here's two more for some more proof and evidence that Disney released Sesame Street on VHS in the UK in the mid-1990's:
      101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape) 199706:49

      101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape) 1997

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet (UK Retail Tape)05:24

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet (UK Retail Tape)

      Now that fits very well, because the Winnie the Pooh author A.A. Milne was British


      You said it, Walt Disney, Jr.!

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      And here's two more for some more proof and evidence that Disney released Sesame Street on VHS in the UK in the mid-1990's:
      101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape) 199706:49

      101 Dalmatians - Live Action (UK Retail Tape) 1997

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet (UK Retail Tape)05:24

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet (UK Retail Tape)

      Now that fits very well, because the Winnie the Pooh author A.A. Milne was British

      You said it, Walt Disney, Jr.!

      Thanks

        Loading editor
    • Hey, I found out Big Bird appeared in another Disney production as a celebrity appearance

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote: Hey, I found out Big Bird appeared in another Disney production as a celebrity appearance

      You were thinking about NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney, right? Or that Muppet Show episode with Leslie Uggams?

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote: Hey, I found out Big Bird appeared in another Disney production as a celebrity appearance

      You were thinking about NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney, right? Or that Muppet Show episode with Leslie Uggams?

      NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote: Hey, I found out Big Bird appeared in another Disney production as a celebrity appearance

      You were thinking about NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney, right? Or that Muppet Show episode with Leslie Uggams?
      NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney


      That's pretty cool to hear. Here's a little clip from it, as a matter of fact, with Big Bird's celebrity appearance:

      1978 Disney 25th Special02:02

      1978 Disney 25th Special.mov

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote: Hey, I found out Big Bird appeared in another Disney production as a celebrity appearance

      You were thinking about NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney, right? Or that Muppet Show episode with Leslie Uggams?
      NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney

      That's pretty cool to hear. Here's a little clip from it, as a matter of fact, with Big Bird's celebrity appearance:

      1978 Disney 25th Special02:02

      1978 Disney 25th Special.mov

      Wow

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:

      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote: Hey, I found out Big Bird appeared in another Disney production as a celebrity appearance

      You were thinking about NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney, right? Or that Muppet Show episode with Leslie Uggams?
      NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney

      That's pretty cool to hear. Here's a little clip from it, as a matter of fact, with Big Bird's celebrity appearance:
      1978 Disney 25th Special02:02

      1978 Disney 25th Special.mov

      Wow


      Pretty cool, huh?

        Loading editor
    • Hey since there are pictures of other Seasame Street characters, why don't the we do what we did for the Big Bird one on them?

        Loading editor
    • Whatever you say, Walt Disney, Jr.: BBNBC25thWWDisney

        Loading editor
    • Also, here's three more videos to demonstrate how Sesame Street was on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Original VHS Opening Sing a Song With Pooh Bear (UK Retail Tape)04:48

      Original VHS Opening Sing a Song With Pooh Bear (UK Retail Tape)

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape)-005:31

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape)-0

      Digitized opening to Winnie the Pooh Most Grand Adventure (1997 VHS UK)05:09

      Digitized opening to Winnie the Pooh Most Grand Adventure (1997 VHS UK)

        Loading editor
    • And two more to show how Sesame Street was available on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Disney Preschool Videos Preview01:28

      Disney Preschool Videos Preview

      Original VHS Opening Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (UK Retail Tape)05:37

      Original VHS Opening Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (UK Retail Tape)

        Loading editor
    • A couple of more to understand Sesame Street titles available from Disney Videos in the United Kingdom:

      Disney Preschool Videos Promo01:28

      Disney Preschool Videos Promo

      Disney Sesame Street VHS Promo 1998

        Loading editor
    • One more video for good luck as Disney Videos acquired Sesame Street's home video rights back in the mid-90's in the UK:

      Original VHS Opening and Closing Sing a Song With Pooh Bear (UK Retail Tape)-005:38

      Original VHS Opening and Closing Sing a Song With Pooh Bear (UK Retail Tape)-0

        Loading editor
    • Even once more again when Sesame Street was on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Digitized opening to 101 Dalmatians - Live Action (1997 VHS UK)05:48

      Digitized opening to 101 Dalmatians - Live Action (1997 VHS UK)

      Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape) 199705:53

      Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape) 1997

      Sesame Street Home Video (1997-2001)00:16

      Sesame Street Home Video (1997-2001)

        Loading editor
    • And again when Sesame Street was available from Disney Videos in the UK:

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape)-105:31

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape)-1

      Lady and the Tramp 1998 UK VHS Leaflet03:35

      Lady and the Tramp 1998 UK VHS Leaflet

        Loading editor
    • Here's one more video during the time when Sesame Street was from Disney Videos in the UK:

      Digitized opening to Oliver & Company (1997 VHS UK)05:12

      Digitized opening to Oliver & Company (1997 VHS UK)

        Loading editor
    • Here's one other video with Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Original VHS Opening Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas UK Retail Tape05:37

      Original VHS Opening Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas UK Retail Tape

        Loading editor
    • And now for one more video with Disney Videos' Sesame Street UK preview:

      Digitized opening to Winnie the Pooh Friendship Tigger-ific Tales! (UK VHS)04:45

      Digitized opening to Winnie the Pooh Friendship Tigger-ific Tales! (UK VHS)

        Loading editor
    • Here's one more preview for Sesame Street on UK VHS from Disney Videos:

      Opening to Oliver and Company UK VHS (1997)05:28

      Opening to Oliver and Company UK VHS (1997)

        Loading editor
    • Here are three more videos with Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Tigger-ific Tales (UK Retail Tape)-006:08

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh - Tigger-ific Tales (UK Retail Tape)-0

      Original VHS Opening Oliver and Company (UK Retail Tape)-005:24

      Original VHS Opening Oliver and Company (UK Retail Tape)-0

      Original VHS Opening 101 Dalmatians Live Action (UK Retail Tape)06:26

      Original VHS Opening 101 Dalmatians Live Action (UK Retail Tape)

        Loading editor
    • There's two more videos with Sesame Street from Disney Videos in the United Kingdom:

      Original VHS Opening Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (UK Retail Tape)-105:37

      Original VHS Opening Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (UK Retail Tape)-1

      Original VHS Opening Sing a Song with Pooh Bear (UK Retail Tape)04:47

      Original VHS Opening Sing a Song with Pooh Bear (UK Retail Tape)

        Loading editor
    • Then there are three more videos featuring a preview of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Opening to Oliver & Company UK VHS (1997)06:03

      Opening to Oliver & Company UK VHS (1997)

      Digitized opening to SingAlong Songs 101 Dalmatians Pongo & Perdita (UK VHS)04:37

      Digitized opening to SingAlong Songs 101 Dalmatians Pongo & Perdita (UK VHS)

      Digitized opening to SingAlong Songs from Hercules (UK VHS)05:05

      Digitized opening to SingAlong Songs from Hercules (UK VHS)

        Loading editor
    • Here's a little more proof that Sesame Street was on Disney Videos in the UK: The Great Numbers Game UK VHS Tape Elmo Saves Christmas UK VHS Disney 3 Elmo Saves Christmas UK VHS Disney 2 Elmo Saves Christmas UK VHS Disney Learning about numbers the best of ernie and bert vhs tape Learning about numbers the best of ernie and bert back Learning about numbers and the best of ernie and bert front Get up and dance and dance along front Disney sesame street get up and dance dance along uk vhs back Telling the truth uk vhs tape Telling the truth uk vhs front Getting ready for school uk vhs tape Getting ready for school uk vhs front Do the alphabet getting ready to read uk vhs tape Do the alphabet getting ready to read uk vhs front Do the alphabet getting ready to read uk vhs back

        Loading editor
    • Here's a promo featuring Sesame Street on videocassette from Disney Videos in the UK:

      UK Disney Preschool Videos Trailer (featuring The Wiggles!)01:28

      UK Disney Preschool Videos Trailer (featuring The Wiggles!)

        Loading editor
    • LegalizeAnythingMuppets wrote:
      Here's a promo featuring Sesame Street on videocassette from Disney Videos in the UK:
      UK Disney Preschool Videos Trailer (featuring The Wiggles!)01:28

      UK Disney Preschool Videos Trailer (featuring The Wiggles!)

      Oh wow, it has the Wiggles

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, it sure does, doesn't it?

        Loading editor
    • Once more with Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK for good luck: Do the alphabet and getting ready to read uk vhs 20110528184627!Dothealphabet-disney 20100815164702!Cookiemonstersbestbites-disney 417GHn0s3PL 51ENYRHCTFL 41ZB6YPC8CL

        Loading editor
    • Here's another video with Sesame Street's availability on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape)-205:31

      Original VHS Opening Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure (UK Retail Tape)-2

        Loading editor
    • And of course, a little more proof of Sesame Street's availability on Disney Videos in the UK.

      Elmo's sing-along guessing game and elmocize uk disney vhs Elmo says boo kid's favourite songs uk vhs Elmo says boo kid's favourite songs uk vhs back Cookie monsters best bites play-along games and songs disney uk vhs

        Loading editor
    • Once again, more proof and evidence of Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK. The best of elmo uk vhs disney Sleepytime songs and stories quiet time uk vhs Sleepytime songs and stories quiet time uk vhs tape Sleepytime songs and stories quiet time uk vhs back Sesame street do the alphabet getting ready to read uk vhs spine Do the alphabet getting ready to read uk vhs spine 3 Do the alphabet getting ready to read uk vhs spine 2 Cookie monsters best bites play-along games and songs uk vhs tape Cookie monsters best bites play-along games and songs uk vhs back Cookie monsters best bites play-along games & songs uk vhs front Big bird's story time big bird sings uk vhs A834 1 Telling the truth a new baby in my house uk vhs Telling the truth a new baby in my house uk vhs tape Do the alphabet disney uk vhs front Do the alphabet disney uk vhs back Do the alphabet disney uk vhs tape

        Loading editor
    • One more time with Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Digitized opening to Winnie the Pooh Clever Little Piglet (UK VHS)04:40

      Digitized opening to Winnie the Pooh Clever Little Piglet (UK VHS)

      Opening to Winnie the Pooh Friendship UK VHS (1998)05:07

      Opening to Winnie the Pooh Friendship UK VHS (1998)

        Loading editor
    • One more time with Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK.

      Start and End of Sing a Song with Pooh Bear (1999 VHS)06:21

      Start and End of Sing a Song with Pooh Bear (1999 VHS)

        Loading editor
    • And now a few more surprises with Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Opening to The Animal Shelf Stripey to the Rescue UK VHS (1997)-303:00

      Opening to The Animal Shelf Stripey to the Rescue UK VHS (1997)-3

      Sesame Street - UK VHS Video Trailer00:32

      Sesame Street - UK VHS Video Trailer

      Start of the animal shelf volume 2 UK vhs 199805:23

      Start of the animal shelf volume 2 UK vhs 1998

      Opening to 101 Dalmatians Widescreen UK VHS (1998)02:33

      Opening to 101 Dalmatians Widescreen UK VHS (1998)

        Loading editor
    • And now once more again, Sesame Street from Disney Videos in the UK.

      Disney UK Vhs - Sesame Street UK Vhs00:31

      Disney UK Vhs - Sesame Street UK Vhs

      Jaden Groves' Promo UK VHS Trailer Part 601:52

      Jaden Groves' Promo UK VHS Trailer Part 6

        Loading editor
    • And now, for two more promos for Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK.

      Winnie the Pooh - Tigger Ific Tales! VHS (1998)47:51

      Winnie the Pooh - Tigger Ific Tales! VHS (1998)

      Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet VHS (1998)48:19

      Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet VHS (1998)

        Loading editor
    • And now for some full UK VHS of Sesame Street from Disney Videos:

      Sesame Street UK VHS Sing Along and Sing Hoot and Howl
      Learning to Share and We All Sing Together 1998 UK VHS
      Sesame Street - Sing Along & Sing, Hoot and Howl UK VHS (1998)01:00:25

      Sesame Street - Sing Along & Sing, Hoot and Howl UK VHS (1998)

      Sesame Street - Learning to Share & We All Sing Together UK VHS (1998)01:14:53

      Sesame Street - Learning to Share & We All Sing Together UK VHS (1998)

      Sesame Street - Get Up and Dance & Dance Along UK VHS (1998)59:36

      Sesame Street - Get Up and Dance & Dance Along UK VHS (1998)

      Sesame Street - Sleepytime Songs and Stories & Quiet Time UK VHS (1998)58:03

      Sesame Street - Sleepytime Songs and Stories & Quiet Time UK VHS (1998)

      Plus a preview for Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet UK VHS (1998)48:29

      Winnie the Pooh - Clever Little Piglet UK VHS (1998)

      Winnie the Pooh - Tigger-Ific Tales! UK VHS (1998)47:51

      Winnie the Pooh - Tigger-Ific Tales! UK VHS (1998)

      Sing Along Songs from Hercules UK VHS (1997)36:42

      Sing Along Songs from Hercules UK VHS (1997)

      Sing Along Songs - 101 Dalmatians Pongo and Perdita UK VHS (1997)38:51

      Sing Along Songs - 101 Dalmatians Pongo and Perdita UK VHS (1997)

        Loading editor
    • Coming up next, some more Sesame Street on Disney Videos in the UK:

      Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas UK VHS (1999)06:37

      Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas UK VHS (1999)

      Oliver and Company (1997, UK VHS)07:02

      Oliver and Company (1997, UK VHS)

      Sesame Street - Big Bird's Storytime & Big Bird Sings (1998, UK VHS)01:02:02

      Sesame Street - Big Bird's Storytime & Big Bird Sings (1998, UK VHS)

      101 Dalmatians Live Action (1997, UK VHS)08:38

      101 Dalmatians Live Action (1997, UK VHS)

      Sesame Street - Cookie Monster's Best Bites and Play Along Games and Songs (1997, UK VHS)01:00:20

      Sesame Street - Cookie Monster's Best Bites and Play Along Games and Songs (1997, UK VHS)

        Loading editor
    • S-l1600
      you forgot these.
        Loading editor
    • Oh, yeah. Thanks, Aljerokk.

        Loading editor
    • I think Disney should have home entertainment rights to the Jim Henson library, in case of the current deal with HiT Entertainment/Lionsgate expiring. And they should also snatch the home entertainment rights to The Dark Crystal if Sony Pictures' home entertainment rights expire one day.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message