Thrasher is a reindeer character featured in Prep & Landing.
Character bio from the official website
- Rumored by many to be only an urban myth, the highly secretive Thrasher the Reindeer is purportedly the second cousin of Dasher the Reindeer. Thrasher is responsible for transporting Prep & Landing elves to their mission sites. He prides himself on his unparalleled stealth and speed, supposedly shaving his antlers smooth for better aerodynamics and painting their underside jet black to go undetected by radar.
- Alleged Likes: Thrasher likes candy canes. And his cool shades.
- Supposed Dislikes: Thrasher dislikes almost everything except candy canes. And his cool shades.
- Rumored Random Fact: Word has it that Thrasher plays cards with Wayne every Thursday night. At Thrasher’s insistence, the location is undisclosed.
- Thrasher has a tattoo of a holly leaf on his front leg. Only Blitzen knows the real circumstances involved behind it.
Prep and Landing
Thrasher makes a brief appearance when introduced to Lanny as the reindeer that will be transporting him and Wayne to their site.
Naughty vs Nice
Thrasher is revealed to be friends with Noel, one of the few elves that has his respect.
Thrasher appears on the first page of the crossover short story delivering Wayne and Lanny to the Avengers Mansion.