Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Yorkshire County Fish Shop is located on the water side of the World Showcase promenade, close to the entrance to the International Gateway. It is a quick service fish and chip counter restaurant that serves only fish, chips, and shortbread. Drinks, including Bass Ale and Harp Lager, are available. Yorkshire is very rarely referred to as "Yorkshire County", despite being a county, because "shire" and "county" are synonymous in the UK. It's seating is outdoors only and has a number of patio tables that are alongside the World Showcase lagoon.
- Fish and Chips - Snack Size: 2 strips of fish served with chips - $8.19
- Side of Chips - Side of chips - $2.99
- English Bay Sugar Cookie - $2.19
- Bass Ale Draught Pint - - $7.50
- Dasani Water - $2.50
- Harp Lager Draft - In souvenir stein $10.50 - $7.50
- Hot Tea - $2.09
- Nescafe Coffee - $2.09
- Selection of Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Pink Lemonade or Iced Tea - $2.59