Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prince Phobos uses the knowledge of Caleb's father's being alive to lure him and the Guardians to the Underwater Mines for an ambush. Fortunately, Hay Lin hears the guards' whisperings, which allows the group's unimpeded access to the mines. However, the element of surprise is soon lost and the group is on the move.
Lord Cedric floods the mine and sends the group plus Caleb's dad on a mine cart ride to the main shaft. Once there, they use the guardroom to float to the surface and come face-to-lizard face with Cedric and a platoon of guards.
Cedric tries to go after Caleb and the miners stranded in the remains of the guardroom, but Irma Lair and Hay Lin cool Cedric out with a flash-frozen bubble. Phobos is sitting pretty in his castle, thinking that he has taken care of the major thorns in his side until the girls show up with the last laugh in his scrying pool.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Caleb's father Julian.
- Caleb is revealed to have a father and a mother, which differs from in the comic books where he is a rebel murmurer conjured up by Prince Phobos.
- This episode marks the first time the W.I.T.C.H. girls don't revert back to their civilian forms near the end of the episode.
- The Map of Portals makes its final appearance in this episode.
- The scene where Irma creates a large water bubble to cross the portal, is similar to one shown in W.I.T.C.H. comic issue #4.
- The crown Aketon made for Elyon greatly resembles the Crown of Light from the W.I.T.C.H. comics.