The Trial of Donald Duck is animated Donald Duck short that was released on July 30, 1948.
All Donald wants is a cup of coffee when he gets mixed up in a misunderstanding about the abnormally huge bill. Unable to pay, he is taken to court.
- The Mickey Mouse Club, December 12, 1956
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #8
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #51
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume 3
- Donald's bill total was $35.99, which holds the same value as over $370 today.
- Pierre added an extra $2 to the bill. The total should have been $33.99, not $35.99.
- A small coffee at Pierre's restaurant costs $15, which holds the value of over $150 today.